Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: BT helms

I think CH has a significant issue with dilute distribution. Meaning some items are so much rarer than others even if every player needs the same amount of each of those items, say one and one. Each player needs one necklace, there are even two bosses that drop EG next and each of them has better drop rates than Helms. There are also edl Helms but in my experience they are only slightly easier to get than a by neck. The point being players will have certain slots filled like necklaces and skill rings easily but it will be almost impossible to fill ability ring slots. If you want to make certain slots more rare then sure, make the drop rates a little worse. But it's ridiculous to make a certain slot hundreds of times harder to fill, if I need three skill rings and three ability rings then both should drop at similar rates.

Re: BT helms

if they both dropat same rare that would ruin the economy and devalue everything.. like if apostate spawned every weak it wouldnt be worth 50 mil+ which effects other items ... if apostate was worth 10 mil then that would effect bt rings and other items costs because the rarer things are to ge tthe more they are worth