Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: July update

“Soon”

-Difinitus, probably.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

You guys need to chill, still one day and some hours left, it's not like the update is gonna make any big changes, all we're getting is a new pet with a knife (not that it does any auto attack), another load of aeon remade fash and a shortcut to carrow tunnels. Honestly no point in dragging Vr over the update.
Every point to drag them

Re: July Update

Yo vr where’s this apparent update
That is an excellent question, the update can be found here, here, and also here.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

You guys need to chill, still one day and some hours left, it's not like the update is gonna make any big changes, all we're getting is a new pet with a knife (not that it does any auto attack), another load of aeon remade fash and a shortcut to carrow tunnels. Honestly no point in dragging Vr over the update.
shut up boring person.
we didnt have an update for like 5 months

This is no reason not to complain, they gave a deadline, apparently did not comply and as you said yourself, the update has ridiculous content, the matter is certainly NOT about enjoy this update
"Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"

They're just pulling a late April fools joke.
They have a huge content update planned for July 31 that increases the soft level cap to 250 with 2 new endgame bosses, 3 entirely new zones and revamped the skills system!

VR hasn't failed to deliver on the July update. It is still July, so there is still time. It would have been better to get it last week, but this week is still within the announced timeframe, so there was no specific reason to rush it. VR still has half of today and tomorrow - though I'd assume they would announce something soon.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!