Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shops and chests.

They do like the RNG as it continue bringing in platinum buyers who have an addiction to gambling.

An interesting alternative could be to provide seperate chests that focus on a specific set of equipment.
For example, a fashion chest could be sold for 100 platinum each instead, while a pet chest could be sold for 150 platinum each which only contains pet tokens and the premium pet eggs.
Maintains the RNG incentive while providing a way for players to get what they want more efficiently.

Re: Shops and chests.

I'd be happy with either. It would be nice to move more items from the chests to the normal premium shop, so people can buy specifically what they want - but it could end up with a loss of revenue, sure....especially with a small playerbase.

More specific chests would be great, as long as they were balanced well. I like the idea of a fashion chest, and a consumables chest - both would have a chance at dropping the rare items (tokens, instruments, mounts, premium pets, etc). If the rare items were put in their own chest, it would be quite expensive I feel.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!