Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Where to get mounts ?

I assume you’re talking about battle mounts and not novelty mounts? There isn’t really an “easy” way to get them... just the short and expensive way or the long and cheap way.

Short n’ easy way:
Battle mounts can be bought with mount tokens from Remus the Mount Vendor in the Farcrag Bailey. There are different colored mounts, the “rarer” the color, the better the stats, but also the more mount tokens that are required to buy and upgrade the mount. Mount tokens are obtained by chance through event chests (which cost platinum), but can also be bought/traded from players that buy these chests. This could get pretty expensive, though, and I can’t remember the total amount of tokens you need for a fully upgraded battle mount.

Long n’ cheap way:
It’s pretty time consuming, even with the regular brown mounts. You can buy battle mounts from Leigh the Sturdy located by the bounty board in Farcrag Castle) with Hunter’s Prizes. Again, the “rarer” the mount color, the more tokens you’d need to buy and upgrade it. Yes, it takes a while, but if you’re on a tight gold budget or don’t want to take the chance with buying chests.

In case you were curious about the Novelty Mounts (there’s a variety, but staffs are a good example), they come from event chests as well. However, your best bet would probably be just to buy one from another player. They can get expensive, depending on the mount you want as well as your server.

Edit (lol): I hope this helps! Let me (or any other guide or experienced player) know if you have any further questions!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

I assume you’re talking about battle mounts and not novelty mounts? There isn’t really an “easy” way to get them... just the short and expensive way or the long and cheap way.

Short n’ easy way:
Battle mounts can be bought with mount tokens from Remus the Mount Vendor in the Farcrag Bailey. There are different colored mounts, the “rarer” the color, the better the stats, but also the more mount tokens that are required to buy and upgrade the mount. Mount tokens are obtained by chance through event chests (which cost platinum), but can also be bought/traded from players that buy these chests. This could get pretty expensive, though, and I can’t remember the total amount of tokens you need for a fully upgraded battle mount.

Long n’ cheap way:
It’s pretty time consuming, even with the regular brown mounts. You can buy battle mounts from Leigh the Sturdy located by the bounty board in Farcrag Castle) with Hunter’s Prizes. Again, the “rarer” the mount color, the more tokens you’d need to buy and upgrade it. Yes, it takes a while, but if you’re on a tight gold budget or don’t want to take the chance with buying chests.

In case you were curious about the Novelty Mounts (there’s a variety, but staffs are a good example), they come from event chests as well. However, your best bet would probably be just to buy one from another player. They can get expensive, depending on the mount you want as well as your server.

Edit (lol): I hope this helps! Let me (or any other guide or experienced player) know if you have any further questions!
Thanks mate.
When I say "mount" I mean the one which I can ride instead of walking during questing.
Is that called battle mount or novelty mount ?

When I say "mount" I mean the one which I can ride instead of walking during questing.
You can ride both battle mounts and novelty mounts.
The difference is that novelty mounts cannot be upgraded, and replace your weapon while you use them - on the bright side, you don't lose them when you die.
On the other hand, battle mounts are upgradeable (you need more and more tokens to upgrade them), and you can ride them while still equipping your weapons - however, if you have the mount equipped when you die, it goes away for either 1 hour, or until you go to the castle to summon it back for a small amount of gold.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

You can ride both battle mounts and novelty mounts.
The difference is that novelty mounts cannot be upgraded, and replace your weapon while you use them - on the bright side, you don't lose them when you die.
On the other hand, battle mounts are upgradeable (you need more and more tokens to upgrade them), and you can ride them while still equipping your weapons - however, if you have the mount equipped when you die, it goes away for either 1 hour, or until you go to the castle to summon it back for a small amount of gold.
Ah, yes, thank you Eragon :) Also, battle mounts focus more on adding stat points while novelty mounts focus more on speed and (really) style.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.