Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What happened to the Halloween forum contest?

update: Ohhh its finally out! Just a few questions regarding the contest:

1: are the prizes tradeable?
2: Is it one winner for each server?
3: Will you guys choose the winner based on the best/most creative screenshot or based on who has the best fashion clothes?
1. They are.
2. It's 5 winners total
3. Winners are selected at random, all you have to do is submit an image of your character wearing cosmetics or fashion items.

3: Will you guys choose the winner based on the best/most creative screenshot or based on who has the best fashion clothes?
1. They are.
2. It's 5 winners total
3. Winners are selected at random, all you have to do is submit an image of your character wearing cosmetics or fashion items.
Selected at random? So it’s not really a contest but a lottery?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

1. They are.
2. It's 5 winners total
The G.O.A.T. devs of the G.O.A.T. game do everything right and I will always play the G.O.A.T. game and the G.O.A.T. lottery, always :)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

1. They are.
2. It's 5 winners total
I personally am glad that this specific forum event is random rather than an actual competition...fashion taste is very much subjective, I may love the look of Green Hunter with a Green Lugh mask - but whoever might be judging the submissions might think that Hunter looks pretty terrible. There isn't really a way to objectively compare different fashion choices lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

1. They are.
2. It's 5 winners total
I personally am glad that this specific forum event is random rather than an actual competition...fashion taste is very much subjective, I may love the look of Green Hunter with a Green Lugh mask - but whoever might be judging the submissions might think that Hunter looks pretty terrible. There isn't really a way to objectively compare different fashion choices lol.
Usually the more expensive the fashion is, the better it will look. Black hunter is on a completely different level than black token fash or various other black sets... it’s pretty much universally accepted which is why it’s valued so high.

I’m not going to win a rl fashion contest just by showing up in jeans and a hoodie... sure it’s fashion and sure it may look good to me, but it’s not what others would consider to be quality fashion (as my sister would say) lol. Someone winning the competition with ragged fash over someone with a well thought out unique fash style because of some lottery system is kinda dumb.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Usually the more expensive the fashion is, the better it will look. Black hunter is on a completely different level than black token fash or various other black sets... it’s pretty much universally accepted which is why it’s valued so high.

I’m not going to win a rl fashion contest just by showing up in jeans and a hoodie... sure it’s fashion and sure it may look good to me, but it’s not what others would consider to be quality fashion (as my sister would say) lol. Someone winning the competition with ragged fash over someone with a well thought out unique fash style because of some lottery system is kinda dumb.
Ok gl to both of us hope we win

1. They are.
2. It's 5 winners total
Where is the mauve hunter at :(
:POP:
Rosmerta
Level 222 Warrior and Druid
Cooking level191
Clan Oasis
YT: SaltyRuneProductions
YT: Seasalt Celtic Heroes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA0_s ... nVGiO53qyQ
:POP: