Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Auto Level Up

Anyone know if the auto level up option takes into consideration class and puts points in the best ranger build or mage build etc, or if it assigns points for all classes the same across all stats? I was curious so I made a toon and lvld it just a bit so I could use the auto system several times, and it sure seems to be putting points in all stats pretty equally...something I wouldnt have done myself.

Re: Auto Level Up

I think VR should update it so it puts points in the right stats

Warrior 3str:2vit
Ranger 3dex:1str:1vit
Rogue idk... 2dex:2str:1vit?
Druid/mage 3foc:2vit

And then once you got to know the game better and know more about your class you could switch up your stats, or if you feel like you’re not getting enough of one stat you could switch it. You get a couple free reb books in the main quest line I think
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

And then once you got to know the game better and know more about your class you could switch up your stats, or if you feel like you’re not getting enough of one stat you could switch it. You get a couple free reb books in the main quest line I think
It's a nice idea, but good luck trying to play a warrior/rogue/ranger with 20 energy :) I do think mage and druid already have the formula you mention though. People also have different play styles, some people want to focus on skills, others focus on auto attacks. it depends on available gear, and personal preference. I know I was a skill ranger for a long time, and I needed a larger energy pool than when I changed to auto build.

The auto level system is decent for the first 50 levels or so, it gives a decent spread with an emphasis on your class's main stats (the stats that are marked with 3 stars in your stat page). Once you start to get through stonevale and into the otherworld, I'd assume most players will have a general idea of what they should go for. Also, I don't think it changes the formula, so if it goes (for ranger) 2 str, 1 dex, 1 foc, 1 vit, it will keep assigning points to that formula for the entire game, which means a lot of energy :lol: .
So yes, it will put points in focus and vit right off the bat, because people need health and energy, and the system doesn't recognize any gear you have equipped (or your current stat arrangements).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

It's a nice idea, but good luck trying to play a warrior/rogue/ranger with 20 energy :) I do think mage and druid already have the formula you mention though. People also have different play styles, some people want to focus on skills, others focus on auto attacks. it depends on available gear, and personal preference. I know I was a skill ranger for a long time, and I needed a larger energy pool than when I changed to auto build.

The auto level system is decent for the first 50 levels or so, it gives a decent spread with an emphasis on your class's main stats (the stats that are marked with 3 stars in your stat page). Once you start to get through stonevale and into the otherworld, I'd assume most players will have a general idea of what they should go for. Also, I don't think it changes the formula, so if it goes (for ranger) 2 str, 1 dex, 1 foc, 1 vit, it will keep assigning points to that formula for the entire game, which means a lot of energy :lol: .
So yes, it will put points in focus and vit right off the bat, because people need health and energy, and the system doesn't recognize any gear you have equipped (or your current stat arrangements).
You’ll have energy problems no matter what unless if you have plat items, aka energy lixes and pots. For a melee class any points in focus is a waste imo. Lux now days is very very cheap (when compared to the old starting lux shop) and you get good energy from armor set bonuses so energy isn’t really that big of an issue.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

I can think of a million things VR needs to fix before they invest even a second into something as inconsequential as this.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

The auto level feature creates builds based on toons with minimum to no plat, basically aimed at newer players that don't understand the point system that will need focus even if they're melee etc. It's not meant for vet players to create the optimal build with
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

The auto level feature creates builds based on toons with minimum to no plat, basically aimed at newer players that don't understand the point system that will need focus even if they're melee etc. It's not meant for vet players to create the optimal build with
I didn’t even use focus when I started lol (warrior). Actually may have put like 10 points in it, which is basically nothing. If you have a brain then you’ll notice real fast that you don’t need focus and points are better off in vit because some of the 4* and 3* Connachts are real mean