Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question surrounding BT helms

We just finished up out 13th kill of BT. We have yet to see a helm drop, I’m not complaining. I was hoping that the programmers could tell us what the programmed percentage chance of one dropping is so we can curve our expectations.

We have now been killing BT on the day of spawn for about 6 weeks. I have to ask, is it intended to only be able to get one helm per two months? If so it would take a clan of 50 active raiders 9 years to get everyone a helmet.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Question surrounding BT helms

We just finished up out 13th kill of BT. We have yet to see a helm drop, I’m not complaining. I was hoping that the programmers could tell us what the programmed percentage chance of one dropping is so we can curve our expectations.

We have now been killing BT on the day of spawn for about 6 weeks. I have to ask, is it intended to only be able to get one helm per two months? If so it would take a clan of 50 active raiders 9 years to get everyone a helmet.
Only 9 years? Better lower that drop rate. :)
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

Helm drop chance is random. We got rogue helm after killing only third bt iirc. Those helms are awesome so it's good that helms aren't dropping every kill.

Umm... every drop is random... the point is what is the drop rate, I know the developers have access to logs and scripts and can see what is going on. I would venture to guess that 1:15 or 1:20 is a pretty safe bet of a ratio of helm drops to kills. So is the plan for 1 helm every 15-20 kills? I certainly hope not.

Helm drop chance is random. We got rogue helm after killing only third bt iirc. Those helms are awesome so it's good that helms aren't dropping every kill.

Umm... every drop is random... the point is what is the drop rate, I know the developers have access to logs and scripts and can see what is going on. I would venture to guess that 1:15 or 1:20 is a pretty safe bet of a ratio of helm drops to kills. So is the plan for 1 helm every 15-20 kills? I certainly hope not.
It’s all about luck.. could get a helm within the first 5 bt kills or after 30 kills
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Could it conclusively be deduced that helms are undoubtedly intentionally a lower chance to drop? So its not like all royals have the same chance to drop?

That’s exactly what it is. The programmed percent chance of it dropping is low. My question is how low?