Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Corrupted Gardens Beta Sign Up!

Muldar, when I filled out the application I used my druid account name: Sweefish however it has been pointed out that since my rogue: Sweerogue has high level cooking, higher level fishing, and better end game gear that I should use him instead of the druid. Is it possible to change my account name submitted on my application?
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

@Muldar
Does cross platform apply on beta now or android devices need to be on android beta still?
Still to be determined.

Due to player count it may be platform specific but I'll announce details closer to the date.
Muldar, when I filled out the application I used my druid account name: Sweefish however it has been pointed out that since my rogue: Sweerogue has high level cooking, higher level fishing, and better end game gear that I should use him instead of the druid. Is it possible to change my account name submitted on my application?
No worries, shoot me a PM and I can change it over tomorrow for you :)

Thank you so much for this muldar and otm! This news improved my Monday exponentially. Looking forward to beta :) !
Look forward to seeing you there!
Yay the beta is here! Can't wait, this will be the first I've ever tried joining before hehe

Also, Muldar. The email I entered is the email I've been using to email you and support and not the one used for my forum account. Will this be an issue?
No problem, the invitation code will be sent to this email address.
Hey I'm I'm KiNgSiZaA from danu and I just started playing again but I deleted my email and I don't remember it can you please erase that email and let me enter my new updated email I use. Can you like erase the old email from my account so I can enter my new one
For account issues please contact [email protected] with the details of your issue and the following information:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -