Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dragon Pet Ability training

Was pet Ability training nerfed? I maxed my lvl 6 Silver mastiff in like 1-2 weeks. Took me maybe 50 heroic wisdoms tops. I got a lvl 6 yellow spider after I traded in my mastiff and after 3-4 weeks and another 30-40 heroic wisdoms I only got to 1800ish I think. Now I have a lvl 6 Dragon. I’ve spent at least 60 heroic wisdoms and it’s barely 1700. During each Gele/prot/Unox fight it goes up 3-5 Ability points while on heroic wisdoms. Are wisdoms broken for dragon Ability or does high end bosses not train the Ability very well? I’ve had this dragon Over a month now and I’m quite active, and it’s still not maxed after a ton of wisdoms.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Dragon Pet Ability training

I noticed the same. My dragon is lvl 6. I used about 40-50 heroic wisdoms, but only reached 1260. I try to train at obby in OW and also use heroics at all larger boss raids. I also dual cooks with my ranger and tank and use heroics while killing. But the process is truely to slow.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

Have you tried looking at how long the recast is? I know the elk (Its honestly just a moose pretending to have antlers, be real) has a longer skill than others and is a huge pain to train its ability, maybe the dragon pet has a longer recast?
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Have you tried looking at how long the recast is? I know the elk (Its honestly just a moose pretending to have antlers, be real) has a longer skill than others and is a huge pain to train its ability, maybe the dragon pet has a longer recast?
Yeah I anticipate maxing my elk skill in 2021
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue