Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clan vs Clan PVP - Arena Improvements.

It’s been almost 5 years since you guys have written the code for the arena. I found out that you guys were able to make both Free For All or Clan vs Clan but decided not to go with it because it would make numbers smaller in each one.

Here in 2017 Arena is dead and I haven’t seen any PVP done there in so long. My question is.. have you guys considered Improving or actually adding something that would make people go to that area besides just doing the quest. Because for players 200+ it’s almost pointless go there and in my opinion that’s where PVP fun starts.

One thing that could make people return to that area is giving people points/tokens per amount of kills that they later will be able to trade for some sick unique fashion!!

Each arean could only pull people from specific levels:
Levels 100-119 one area
Levels 120-139 another area
Levels 140-169 another area
Levels 170-189 another area
Levels 190-209 another area
And levels 210+ at another.
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Re: Clan vs Clan PVP - Arena Improvements.

It’s been almost 5 years since you guys have written the code for the arena. I found out that you guys were able to make both Free For All or Clan vs Clan but decided not to go with it because it would make numbers smaller in each one.

Here in 2017 Arena is dead and I haven’t seen any PVP done there in so long. My question is.. have you guys considered Improving or actually adding something that would make people go to that area besides just doing the quest. Because for players 200+ it’s almost pointless go there and in my opinion that’s where PVP fun starts.

One thing that could make people return to that area is giving people points/tokens per amount of kills that they later will be able to trade for some sick unique fashion!!

Levels 100-119 one area
And give out alt books and rebirth books for thr purposes of pvp. For support classes, it takes 2 rebirth and 2 alt books. Which if you have to buy from AH is gonna run you 100k+. For a 10 second pvp battle it isn't worth it.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Levels 100-119 one area
My clan has talkes about this, we where thinking a good way to make arena fun again is put a boss smack dab in the middle. Mordi difficulty. Short window like prot... just picture the carnage... the resorces being spent.

Levels 100-119 one area
My clan has talkes about this, we where thinking a good way to make arena fun again is put a boss smack dab in the middle. Mordi difficulty. Short window like prot... just picture the carnage... the resorces being spent.
Must admit this does sound very fun but i can imagine a million ways this would turn into hell especially for smaller clans.

We are looking into making changes to the arena and possible expansions to the PvP system in future updates.

Interestingly enough we have discussed the carnage that putting a boss in there would create haha.

We would love to hear more ideas on ways players think we could improve the zone.

We are looking into making changes to the arena and possible expansions to the PvP system in future updates.

Interestingly enough we have discussed the carnage that putting a boss in there would create haha.

We would love to hear more ideas on ways players think we could improve the zone.
PLEASE put a boss in the arena lol. Player vs Player vs Raidboss sounds like a fun new twist.

Perhaps open the gate in the back of arena and use that as another small arena where the boss is held? Or just drop the boss straight In the middle of the sand.

Either way I would LOVE to have this implemented somehow. Pvp rewards sound pretty cool too. But overall, I want the carnage :twisted:
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

For PvPvE remove all the existing PvP handicaps. PvP is broken as it is now as a result of all the handicaps on skills.
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.