Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: lux shop need in food of gods update!

There are only a few useful lux gears ingame. Poacher ammy is amazing for tanks, stormcaller ammy is decent for dps, reaper and huntsman rings are both good as well, and I have seen the perceptor ammys go to good use, but that's up to personal preference. Wyld ammys are good for lixing- so are stalker/hunter ammys. That's pretty much it...

I like bob's idea of adding an extra set of lux slots, or OTM could make a new lux shop altogether- but there really isn't anything that can beat our already existing gears without become way too op. The only thing I hate about lux shop, is that when 3 horrible lux items appear there's really nothing that can be done. Nobody is willing to buy out the gears for everyone else so that something better might appear. I like the "shop window" idea, where lux items should reset every few days. This seems to be the popular demand, OTM should really look into that.

wyldshrine sun ,shinestone etc they r op if u wear it with proper gear.....but now 1.5million sun is 8million avg...thats overkill dude try farming gold instead of buying plat and selling it or merch making 10k even for lvl200 takes a good amount of time unless u luck geting good drops from mobs or gold boss...OTM should either make new lux or put 1 of the old lux on for sometime to time...i want to progress in game as i play(dont we all?)...not like wait a yr thinking when otm puts a vendor just to buy a ammy...i understand y otm dont want to put event bosses that much around but its a ammy or gear! why such strictness on it !
Wyldshrine sun is expensive because its OP at lower levels for levelling and locking dl, I can't imagine any good endgame toon being seen with that.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

-1 to this. What we need is to step away from the needing for lux. Especially since some lux items are more OP than eg gear.
Name one lux item besides reaper ring and maybe runic ammy 'more op than endgame gear'. I don't know about your server but no good endgame toon uses lux from the server that I am from.
wyldshrine sun ,shinestone etc they r op if u wear it with proper gear.....but now 1.5million sun is 8million avg...thats overkill dude try farming gold instead of buying plat and selling it or merch making 10k even for lvl200 takes a good amount of time unless u luck geting good drops from mobs or gold boss...OTM should either make new lux or put 1 of the old lux on for sometime to time...i want to progress in game as i play(dont we all?)...not like wait a yr thinking when otm puts a vendor just to buy a ammy...i understand y otm dont want to put event bosses that much around but its a ammy or gear! why such strictness on it !
A little off topic here but I don’t get why they didn’t add event bosses back to the game, most event gear is really good and even people who were at the event didn’t get what they want most of the time, what is your reasoning for it?

all i have to say is whats the point of gaming when u have the money for item but cant buy...a serious flaw in ch...if old lux cant be back then make new one OTM ur looking back not forward!
A lot of players have done just fine with the lvl 100/150/180 lux shops. The majority of players aren't running around with wyld and stargem and etc. It's really only recently that the ammys adding 200+ to stats and a bunch of regen and etc were added into the game
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

all i have to say is whats the point of gaming when u have the money for item but cant buy...a serious flaw in ch...if old lux cant be back then make new one OTM ur looking back not forward!
A lot of players have done just fine with the lvl 100/150/180 lux shops. The majority of players aren't running around with wyld and stargem and etc. It's really only recently that the ammys adding 200+ to stats and a bunch of regen and etc were added into the game
ofc most ppl buy those lvl 100/150/180 mostly because they r cheap and they dont have a choice since old lux r not around..like i said ppl want to move forward as they play along not wait a yr or so just for lux event....And aint these luxes add around 2013?how is that recent?anyway this is not complain/drama/crying etc just a simple request for otm to think about so they can provide lux to all new/old player cause dont u love us OTM?m sure we love ur ch!

ofc most ppl buy those lvl 100/150/180 mostly because they r cheap and they dont have a choice since old lux r not around..like i said ppl want to move forward as they play along not wait a yr or so just for lux event....And aint these luxes add around 2013?how is that recent?anyway this is not complain/drama/crying etc just a simple request for otm to think about so they can provide lux to all new/old player cause dont u love us OTM?m sure we love ur ch!
Well what I meant was event lux like the sunshard and others were good but not OP like the wyld event stuff that has come out more recently. And, honestly, the stargem and wyld and Pathfinder stuff prob shouldn't have come out. But I guess if you got the cash to buy plat to sell items for gold or time to farm its nice to have OP lux to level with. However the majority of players are progressing just fine without event lux and when thr event lux was around the majority of players were just buying from the regular vendor because it's cheaper and progressing just fine.

That being said, I'd love to see a kind of crafting where you can take basic vendor lux and add stats, more regen, damage, defense etc. You could take your 150 Talisman and through a quest get thr pieces you needed to take it to a crafter and it would add dmg and attack or whatever. Or take your hrung brace with a wyld brace and a proteus brace and craft them together.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue