Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carrowmore Event Drops Total:

Personally I thought the event was too much. If they do these events it should be limited to one type of Boss spawning frequently.

Luckily Epona is a fair server so all got to participate I can't imagine being on a Dom server and not in that clan.

Anyways I prefer the seasonal events with new bosses way more than this :).
It did require a LOT of hours due to all the bosses having similar spawn times, however i was happy to take part, i think i played about 20 hours over the weekend. I understand what your saying but i guess its down to the player.

EDIT: I would love more seasonal events with new bosses too but i dont think thats gonna happen soon, what with corrupted gardens new boss and so forth. In the meantime, ill happily take these sort of events though!

Ronin on belenus did amazing :) we dominated the event and got 81 skain/gara items almost all spiders on spawn (we missed one) and built 13 skain/gara sets. Normally we are lucky to outlock elementals which is current top clan, but we dominated the event. We got over 200+ pieces of gear and is still being sorted out :p def had a lot of fun this event and would love to see stuff like this happen more often. I loved the idea of the 4 hr spawn no windows, so nice to not have to camp for hours and hours and frankly made the event fun for everyone. When we where on we where on a legacy, and I love that idea. I wouldn't mind if otm did this weekly on weekends or even monthly on weekends. Added a spark of interest to game that has been happening. That was by far the most fun I had in years In game, thank you otm <3
Congrats on a successful weekend (:

Ascension got roughly 430 drops total from the 190 + legacy bosses: including 17 legacy godly drops, 3 blood sets, 1 storm set , 1 blade set, 3 shriv sets ....best Mordris drop was a void duallist helm.

As bonuses before the Friday reset took place a 200 Emberdrake spawned and dropped a godly fire bolt recast charm and after the Monday morning reset, we spawn killed Gele and dropped a godly ice Shards rings.

Also acquired 3 pures during all the carrow madness, which we now can complete a second ranger set..woot!

Best weekend ever in Danu :D
Congrats, awesome drops. We got a dark earth helm from mord and a void poison str spear. Also, a couple of blood sets and a bunch of shrive necks. Unfortunately, we didn't get too many godly drops.

Amazing weekend for Fingal as well.

Just throwing this in - Allyknife did a great job sharing our success on Gwyd, the event overall was a huge success. I know some people in the forums were complaining a little but you will never please everyone.

On our server it was a great overall experience. The tier 1 clan spent the entire weekend grinding out the legacies and mord, while the tier 2 clan took advantage of the pockets that Relentless couldn't cover and got some good opportunities at 5* legacies when we were occupied with other bosses, I know that Aithne had a lot more FaceTime with Snorri and Sreng than normal which I am sure helps them get better.

In Relentless it was a long weekend for our Generals while they kept track of all the loot for the DKP tables, they stopped all bidding on items until yesterday then gladly opened up bidding on the new items. I'm sure the last 24 hours for them was just as busy as the weekend but as one general said, "I'm excited to see how much faster we can take down bosses now that everyone is more powerful." Countless members of our clan were able to complete Gara/Skain sets this weekend. Not to mention all the goodies the casters get to add to their toy box.

I saw a number of players we haven't seen active in a long time online this weekend and even some start to come back a little. Personally when I wasn't bossing the 190+ I was farming yaither trying to get the Radiant BP that eluded me years ago (no success), I also spent a lot of time helping lower levels kill Ymir, and the Iceking (I remember when the iceking spear was considered grossly overpowered). It's fun to see the players that never got to experience those days playing around with gear that I remember grinding for.

OTM, great job in coming up with this event, very creative and engaging. I hope your not discouraged by the few that were put out by the event and continue to find fun ways to engage your players!!
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

The event was fairly successful for elementals on belenus. We didn't prioritise skain or gara, instead focused on raids, getting every mordy, about 80% of the emberdrake dragons and a few osan and other legacies. Lost urchaird to ronin a little bit but other than that we dominated everything we waned to kill

Big shout out to the otm team for a fun event, hope to see another one some day

The event was fairly successful for elementals on belenus. We didn't prioritise skain or gara, instead focused on raids, getting every mordy, about 80% of the emberdrake dragons and a few osan and other legacies. Lost urchaird to ronin a little bit but other than that we dominated everything we waned to kill

Big shout out to the otm team for a fun event, hope to see another one some day
Gotta mention raids were quite generous, and the few urchaids we killed were too (got all caster types rings).

Overall Im thankful for the mordys, mordy drops items that so many ppl want and getting all the mordys was terrific. Smolach can start dropping some imperials-godly ember charms :D
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Ascension got roughly 430 drops total from the 190 + legacy bosses: including 17 legacy godly drops, 3 blood sets, 1 storm set , 1 blade set, 3 shriv sets ....best Mordris drop was a void duallist helm.

As bonuses before the Friday reset took place a 200 Emberdrake spawned and dropped a godly fire bolt recast charm and after the Monday morning reset, we spawn killed Gele and dropped a godly ice Shards rings.

Also acquired 3 pures during all the carrow madness, which we now can complete a second ranger set..woot!

Best weekend ever in Danu :D
Congrats, awesome drops. We got a dark earth helm from mord and a void poison str spear. Also, a couple of blood sets and a bunch of shrive necks. Unfortunately, we didn't get too many godly drops.

Amazing weekend for Fingal as well.
That's awesome man gj. Been waiting on a void Str spear for years ):