Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Breaking news: Resurgence of Arawn aims to complete 25 dg sets

New bosses are dropping pureness? Says who?
Nothing confirmed but high levels of speculation, and mild hinting I think it is safe to say from OTM.
If new bosses don't have DG pieces then I think OTM is making a serious flaw. Wouldn't be a first, but I think this would be one of the largest of them.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Nothing confirmed but high levels of speculation, and mild hinting I think it is safe to say from OTM.
If new bosses don't have DG pieces then I think OTM is making a serious flaw. Wouldn't be a first, but I think this would be one of the largest of them.
So it's another punch in the gut for those who were killing Prot and Gele for almost 2 years?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

The new area shouldn't have pures. Doch Gul should remain an Arcane quest (and fix the loot tables so pures are easier ) - but I do think it would be nice if tanks could have an "elite" style armour to work towards ._.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

So it's another punch in the gut for those who were killing Prot and Gele for almost 2 years?

He's on to the rinse and repeat method!!
Cheese it, otm!!
Balor
The CatsPajamas - Mage 220

:)

There are no plans to add the drops from the Doch Gul questline to Corrupted Gardens bosses at this time, that will remain in the tower.

You may be misinterpreting one of my previous posts where I said along the lines of "Hopefully with the addition of Corrupted Gardens + future zones bosses, you do not feel the need to always kill previous end game bosses (Aggy etc)."
End game clans stopped killing aggy years ago.

Would the garden drops succeed hrung, mord and necro?
Wattzon of Sulis

There are no plans to add the drops from the Doch Gul questline to Corrupted Gardens bosses at this time, that will remain in the tower.

You may be misinterpreting one of my previous posts where I said along the lines of "Hopefully with the addition of Corrupted Gardens + future zones bosses, you do not feel the need to always kill previous end game bosses (Aggy etc)."
End game clans stopped killing aggy years ago.

Would the garden drops succeed hrung, mord and necro?
ugh I hope we don't need to kill 180 bosses to replace hrung mord and necro. We need several 220 bosses because end game clans are 220+ and we have to rely on locker toons to kill anything lower than 210.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.