Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Maybe get rid of Legacy bosses?

That's the definition of losing a boss. Which clan are you in?
Concordiia and Vikings take many legacy bosses on Donn. I never hear of any others getting any major ones.
Exactly. Although, I'm not sure how Concordiia manages to win lock if their best dps is a defensively-built rogue with 13k hp...
Really? Who? :o I didnt know, tell me something about my clan that I didnt know!

Concordiia and Vikings take many legacy bosses on Donn. I never hear of any others getting any major ones.
Exactly. Although, I'm not sure how Concordiia manages to win lock if their best dps is a defensively-built rogue with 13k hp...
Really? Who? :o I didnt know, tell me something about my clan that I dont know!

I like the Legacy bosses as they are but think there needs to also be new event bosses. I think fighting for event bosses every 4 hours was the best option for competition the game has had so far.

I hope any new events will be hard but not require and hour to kill with multiple groups.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

I do understand that legaciies represent an alternative when it is hard to kill nothing but aggy or lock anything but they are the proof that otm are lacking in content.
Soon it will come... just wait, they are bringing new zones n raid bosses in few months!
You never know what's OTM is planning cuz they never tell, which makes me think they make things on the go xD
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Really? Who? :o I didnt know, tell me something about my clan that I didnt know!
As far as i remember no eg rouge in concordiia oops sorry no eg dps rouge in Donn use full defensive build lmao
hAsib hridoy
level 220+ rouge
server: Donn
a high level noob. ;)