Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Increasing quest weapon stats

Not necessarily. The people that have leveled past frozen will move on to DL or EDL. This will also help the lower levels get their frozen stuff without a bunch of 200+ people in their way. May work, may not. I dunno. But something needs to change with these armor quests.
The only reason players get frozen is because they need it for dl/edl. If meteoric and frozen wasnt required, then no one would do that quest and everyone would be stuck on edl.
If players could skip it would be amazing. Dom clans wouldn't be stuck on frozen and dl, so smaller clans could pick those up and finally gear up
If we got rid of the quest or you could skip it then there is no main questline which goes for the whole game. I believe we should keep the main questline without skipping but instead make either the reward greater or quests a bit easier to achieve. I.e getting items for quests.

Only problem if we make it easier for quest items then players will complain about all the camping they did. Which is why buffing up the weapons is better.
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

The only reason players get frozen is because they need it for dl/edl. If meteoric and frozen wasnt required, then no one would do that quest and everyone would be stuck on edl.
If players could skip it would be amazing. Dom clans wouldn't be stuck on frozen and dl, so smaller clans could pick those up and finally gear up
If we got rid of the quest or you could skip it then there is no main questline which goes for the whole game. I believe we should keep the main questline without skipping but instead make either the reward greater or quests a bit easier to achieve. I.e getting items for quests.

Only problem if we make it easier for quest items then players will complain about all the camping they did. Which is why buffing up the weapons is better.
Sorry to break it to you but there's already no questline
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

No lol. They are fine just as it is. They've made them much easier to obtain now. It used to take you 3-4 months just to get the wisps to spawn that you needed for the meteor weapon. Now you can upgrade it in hours.
Who said anything about mete weapons? We're talking about dl
In saying that they have made all the weapons much easier to obtain there is no need to change the stats on the lower ranked weapons everyone used these weapons to get to end game just as they are. Making them more powerful isn't necessary and making them easier to obtain then they already are isn't needed either. When the better tower weapons become available use them. But if you want the exalted dragon lord weapons you must work your way through the quests to get to it. And believe me at dl edl bosses the dragon lord weapons are much better then anything bought from a vendor.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

No lol. They are fine just as it is. They've made them much easier to obtain now. It used to take you 3-4 months just to get the wisps to spawn that you needed for the meteor weapon. Now you can upgrade it in hours.
Who said anything about mete weapons? We're talking about dl
In saying that they have made all the weapons much easier to obtain there is no need to change the stats on the lower ranked weapons everyone used these weapons to get to end game just as they are. Making them more powerful isn't necessary and making them easier to obtain then they already are isn't needed either. When the better tower weapons become available use them. But if you want the exalted dragon lord weapons you must work your way through the quests to get to it. And believe me at dl edl bosses the dragon lord weapons are much better then anything bought from a vendor.
1 over the course of 4 years some active players have still yet to receive their dl weps and offhands.

2 dl sword is considered the worst weapon in the game. Dl shield only helps 1/3 or 1/4 of warriors.

3 dl rondol doesn't stack so it's useless to the majority of the raid.

4 druid dl wep is useless to support druids.

5 druid dl offhand is useless to dps druids
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Just my opinion, we should get to the root of the problem instead of compromising for it. The problem is the ludicrous bottle necks in the game. It shouldn't take months and months to get frozen, nor should there be lines of level 220s waiting to get their dl weps (a level 180 weapon.)
Agree 100%

Just my opinion, we should get to the root of the problem instead of compromising for it. The problem is the ludicrous bottle necks in the game. It shouldn't take months and months to get frozen, nor should there be lines of level 220s waiting to get their dl weps (a level 180 weapon.)
Right on.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh