Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Price checking

Guys, I'm playing a mage rn and I have been told that this class depends heavily on Sigils. I found 2 sellers in the Auction House. 1 was selling the 5 Health Sigil box at 29k and another 1 at 10k.
Now, what do you think it's a fair price for both health and energy sigils? And, is there a place where I could price check before buying? 'Cause i saw a guy selling 15 Laystone Frags for 10k, but I'm not so sure it's legit.

Lemme know ^^

Re: Price checking

I have seen sigils go for a wide range of prices, but mostly 5k-10k per crate (5 sigils) for both the health and energy sigils. As for the leystone frags, I don't think I'd pay that much for those personally, but I really couldn't tell you what a good price would be. It's up to you to decide how much those are worth to you. Or you can just go farm mining picks from Crookback everyday and get the frags for free.

Unfortunately there are no prices set in stone. People will sell for however much they choose. Best thing to do is just check the AH to compare all prices before buying or selling or ask someone you know and trust for their opinion.