Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I spent $100 and have a few questions

IMO there should be little to no new fashion made in the near future, far too much of the design teams time is spent designing stuff like this, i'd rather have a new area every other event with new and unique armours added to the game, instead of new fashion with new particle effects...
To clarify, Design Team does not work on fashion, that is all handled by our Art Team.

Design work on the data aspect of the game.

IMO there should be little to no new fashion made in the near future, far too much of the design teams time is spent designing stuff like this, i'd rather have a new area every other event with new and unique armours added to the game, instead of new fashion with new particle effects...
To clarify, Design Team does not work on fashion, that is all handled by our Art Team.

Oh, well I was referring to the team as a whole I guess, either way the people that design the fashion are the same people that design the areas as well as the armours though, right?
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Oh, well I was referring to the team as a whole I guess, either way the people that design the fashion are the same people that design the areas as well as the armours though, right?
Whaaaa no new fash? Jeesh lets all be clan about this.
No, but really, fashion items sell for more than some eg and armor items. There is a reason for this, we like to customize our toon. No new fashion is subjecting us to living with ardmair masks forever.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I'm not sure why people sell the fashion tokens so cheaply, other than maybe with the old system that 7th pair of pink gloves was so useless it drive up the price of full sets. Personally I hate fashion, but have been buying cheap tokens on speculation.

From what I've seen the fashion tokens are about as rare as the old fashion, and the stores will be updated periodically meaning they are great to save and use without worrying about not getting the boots or some nonsense.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

^ do you actually know how many fashion types there are?

And armours cant be fashionable? Earth stone is awesome.
Earthstone only decent until dl... so what you can only be fashionable until 170/180?
Blue coven is bae :)
Bob The God

I'm not sure why people sell the fashion tokens so cheaply, other than maybe with the old system that 7th pair of pink gloves was so useless it drive up the price of full sets. Personally I hate fashion, but have been buying cheap tokens on speculation.

From what I've seen the fashion tokens are about as rare as the old fashion, and the stores will be updated periodically meaning they are great to save and use without worrying about not getting the boots or some nonsense.
+1, make fash temporary again. Cycle out every 3 or 2 sets or so. This way fash stays somewhat rare and worth investing in
Bob The God

Cycling the fashion would be great and I'd be surprised if it wasn't already planned.

Personally I see the tokens as a boon, the older fashion is more in demand, and combined with the AH, I've sold 1.5m of useless fashion odds and ends that were so much hassle to sell before they were essentially worthless.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Because we've been told the current fashion is here to stay I feel no urgency to buy the new sets even if I love how they look. Older fashion is so much harder to come by that I cant farm the gold for new and old fash at the same time so I focus on old.
mhm, been buying up old fash like crazy lol, even the hideous ard masks and highlander :lol:
Bob The God