Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Leveling to End game

Hey, im sure this question has been asked before on forums, but i was wondering wich class is best suiteded for leveling with limited lux and sigils to end game. Also wich class is the slowest class to level to end game? Thanks

Re: Leveling to End game

Hey, im sure this question has been asked before on forums, but i was wondering wich class is best suiteded for leveling with limited lux and sigils to end game. Also wich class is the slowest class to level to end game? Thanks
Slowest: druid
Fastest: Rogue
Cheapest: Warrior / Ranger
Most expensive class: Rogue end game gear wise (at least for my world Epona)

This is my opinion though and basted on my server. Best thing to do is ask your server what they need most out of the classes you like playing and play that class. Lvling feels the fastest When you enjoy the class that you are playing.

Edit: if you play on epona i reccomend to not go rogue. Quest gear extremly hard to get unless you are able to spend a lot of gold on em. Same with dps gear for rogue extremely expensive. Unless you love rogue then join me in the shadows :)
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

Rogue is most expensive but possibly fastest, Mage and Druid is the least expensive but Druid is pretty slow Mage is relatively fast. Warrior and Ranger and pretty close in gear price except at endgame you have to use a lot of lixes for tank. If you want inexpensive and decently fast then I would go mage.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

If you have a few friends/crannies of a similar level to you, then it can be easier to find levelling partners (especially if they don't use combos/hp lixes) as a Druid. Solo though, they're pretty damn slow

Rhiannon - Everyone's favourite Rookie!! The great guardian of HeroesOfDestiny

I've leveled all classes to end game and mostly agree with the above.

Rogue is Definately the fastest leveler but the downside is you will face steep prices/competition for end game gear and they use tons of Lix and pots bossing. Very easy to play them.

Druid with average gear is Definately the slowest. They tend to be harder to play. But the upside is you will find the cheapest gear and the least competition for end game gear and use few to no pots or Lix

Str based rangers are the best all around cheap levelers/bossers. They can get the kill on Necro and can bola bosses for the best solo bossing of any class without horrid plat use. They are about in the middle for leveling speed and on the cheaper side for gear, dex gear is often likely cheap or obtainable

Warriors are the least squishy and ok soloing bosses but will need some plat item use. They are mid to lower dps most cases and are middle of the road levelers. A good class to start on.

Mages are harder to play like Druids but can level much faster, esp in groups. They are quite squisy solo and need freeze or eshield and this takes off lots of dps. Often underrated they have very good dps in many cases.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|