Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Snorri

Has any server noticed a decrease in snorri full spawns? On epona we havent seen one for a couple days now, i cant 100% vouch for this as i wasnt at all spawns but all i went to and clannies went to was a 4*. Maybe we just unlucky :d
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

Re: Snorri

It's funny we get loads in a row then the second not many spawn (it hasn't been 4 days since last) someone jumps to forums with a conspiracy lol
Stop talking like a boss that EVERYONE needs / needed not spawning for days on an MMORPG isn't outrageous. Especially when it takes 8 crowns PER person.

The only reply anyone should give to this topic is yes, OTM should definitely remove PHs from boss spawns.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

It's funny we get loads in a row then the second not many spawn (it hasn't been 4 days since last) someone jumps to forums with a conspiracy lol
Stop talking like a boss that EVERYONE needs / needed not spawning for days on an MMORPG isn't outrageous. Especially when it takes 8 crowns PER person.

The only reply anyone should give to this topic is yes, OTM should definitely remove PHs from boss spawns.
my answer is no....on arawn we had 3 snorris in the last 24 hours alone, as well as 2 crowns from sreng. Meaning 7 crowns in the last 24 hours. Ofc its not always this lucky but today it was. I certainly havnt noticed any less snorri spawns recently.

Friddo is right tho. As long as snorri is spawning lots people happy but as soon as someone doesnt see for a few days they come complaining.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Im not about a conspiracy, just asked weither or not something changed or we just unlucky with about 11-12 spawns a day no full only 4* with the occasional 5* because that is just terrible spawn rates
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

The only answer we are allowed to give is yes?....
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

OTM should definitely remove PHs from boss spawns.
I've always advocated Snorri/Rockhide spawns be changed similar to Events. Every 5 hours +/- 5 minutes with either a 5* or a 6* spawning.

We can all simply pretend that all the lost spawns were Stonecrushers.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.