Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best solo class?

Honestly, I've found it quite easy levelling as a Druid, certainly got to 100 quicker than I did my old warrior (although admittedly, the warrior was pre-bounties). But yeah, druids can be solo levelled, and every clan in the world wants more Druids

Rhiannon - Everyone's favourite Rookie!! The great guardian of HeroesOfDestiny

I would say warrior is the easiest but I honestly don't see how rangers are good to solo they are just weak at lower lvls
(How ironic is it that I have ranger in my signature) -.-
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

I've been playing the game since 2011 but I decided to log on today and holy... nothing is alike, even from 2013. I decided I was gonna make a new class on a new world, so what are the most wanted classes/easiest to solo? I'm assuming druid and mage are wanted, but last I recall in 2013 soloing those classes was h*ll. Any recommendations? Thanks

You cant go wrong with warrior they are skilled in most aspects you can take on the role as a tank which are extremely helpful u can go full dps. Then there is the hybrid if you can get the right gear you can solo 5* edl no problem being a dex and vitality warrior need about 1k strength
Matt Benson (Warrior lvl 220)

there's no good class to solo
for efficient solo levelling its mages/warriors for rogues its only effective before carrow
for boss soloing- warriors/druids/ranger
for emptying your wallet id go for rogues
u should never join servers with 1 dominating clan so no Arawn or Morrigan, u can either join them or die trying, if u dislike the clans style or hate people in the clan u have no other choice but to stay there
Epona/ Lugh/Taranis is a place only to go if u like co-op plays style
the rest are very competitive- the issue with them is that there are too many sore losers who cant take losing
once u find a server u tend to stay so choose wisely, its really difficult to start again on another server if u don't buy plat or cant find a transfer

there's no good class to solo
for efficient solo levelling its mages/warriors for rogues its only effective before carrow
for boss soloing- warriors/druids/ranger
for emptying your wallet id go for rogues
u should never join servers with 1 dominating clan so no Arawn or Morrigan, u can either join them or die trying, if u dislike the clans style or hate people in the clan u have no other choice but to stay there
Epona/ Lugh/Taranis is a place only to go if u like co-op plays style
the rest are very competitive- the issue with them is that there are too many sore losers who cant take losing
once u find a server u tend to stay so choose wisely, its really difficult to start again on another server if u don't buy plat or cant find a transfer
Morrigan isn't ruled by just one clan anymore, as last boss spawn weekend proved. Most kills were done by Havoc. In my experience higher levels are willing to help the lower levels out with bosses, and a call gets you in the group. It's only once you reach endgame that everyone really starts hating each other. XD Even then, there can be some cooperation going on. Havoc saw Zagalo dying at Snorri and helped out of group, instead of waiting for a death and taking boss.
Kyuubirouge - Morrigan - 200 Rogue locker
Reddit - Morrigan - 223 Druid slayer
Subreddit - Morrigan - 200 Ranger locker
JackRebbit - Morrigan - 215 Druid
Hachibirouge - Morrigan - 190 laziness solution rogue
Oshawott - 130 going nowhere

Ranger is my favorite. I can bolo any boss up to the bolo level and just watch them walk real slowly towards me while i stick em with arrows. Its really good in a group bossing situation because the bolo will catch the aggro of the boss and everyone else will get a clean hit without worrying about getting hit back. And slowing down the boss is a MAJOR deal. When i'm in a group bossing i'll bolo and Longshot to keep its aggro then just ride around repeating so the rest can kill it without using Restos or idols.

However, a ranger is a one-on-one class. Not good at taking on groups. Explosive arrow just doesn't do justice for group killing. So i bolo, LS, Sharp shot, auto and move... repeat

Note: enemy bowmen and casters don't need to be close to hit you, LS is out of their range, bolo isn't.
"Do or do not, there is no try"....

Level 191 Ranger
Level 90 Mage
Level 138 Rogue
Level 29 Druid bank character

Explosive arrow, doubly so with good gear and a dex build, is quite good for farming mobs. Pirates and boggans, for example, both die pretty fast in large numbers.

Of all 5 classes, I play all end game with no fewer than 3 of each type over lvl166, and I assure you that the best 1 on a boss class is ranger. Warrior isn't bad but you will be potting a lot and Druid with roots or Mage with shield and freeze are too speciality and slow for good solo bossing.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Ranger is my favorite. I can bolo any boss up to the bolo level and just watch them walk real slowly towards me while i stick em with arrows. Its really good in a group bossing situation because the bolo will catch the aggro of the boss and everyone else will get a clean hit without worrying about getting hit back. And slowing down the boss is a MAJOR deal. When i'm in a group bossing i'll bolo and Longshot to keep its aggro then just ride around repeating so the rest can kill it without using Restos or idols.

However, a ranger is a one-on-one class. Not good at taking on groups. Explosive arrow just doesn't do justice for group killing. So i bolo, LS, Sharp shot, auto and move... repeat

Note: enemy bowmen and casters don't need to be close to hit you, LS is out of their range, bolo isn't.
My ranger exells at fighting groups. Max your explosive arrow, spikes, light heal, and rapid. Go full dex. Gear accordingly. I normally take on 3-4 mobs at a time such 1/3 of a bogan room at a time. Its not a playstyle you can half ass and expect it to work, you have to build your toon around the aoe concept from the ground up. The ranger is awsome at group fighting.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Yes, def depends on the amount of plat u are willing to buy. What kind of lux u have. What server u want to play on. Some servers (as in gwydion for ex) think that off grouping aka power leveling is the way to go....so sucks for druid ( I have one there). Rangers are the weaker of the classes and no, I don't lock many bosses at all. However I can solo some tower mobs that stronger c;lasses cant because of light heal and bolas ( do the ranger shuffle). I also spend less plat on my ranger because I don't use as many pots, idol, and hp. You do however suck up the energy lix. Mages are so op in dps but the rule of thumb is kill mobs in 2-3 hits or ur done for.
server choice is probably the most important decision, they are like countries. Some are more friendly then others. Some servers have 1 top clan as in arawn ( and a few other), some servers have 1 clan across the server (rose), others have a couple of top clans. If you have a falling out on a server with one egb....well....enough said.
GL on your decision.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

I've been playing the game since 2011 but I decided to log on today and holy... nothing is alike, even from 2013. I decided I was gonna make a new class on a new world, so what are the most wanted classes/easiest to solo? I'm assuming druid and mage are wanted, but last I recall in 2013 soloing those classes was h*ll. Any recommendations? Thanks
What's up time! Can't speak from much experience.. only have played as warrior. But I enjoy it very much and solo for the most part. Hope to tank for others in future. But I'd agree with the comment that suggest pick a class that fits your playstyle/that you enjoy. If you ever decide warrior I'll assist you in stats and skills pulling from what's working for me currently. And whatever you choose I'd be more than happy to assist you in questing/leveling! See ya around man. Good luck.
"We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path." - Paulo Coelho