Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What is celtic heroes now

@muldar, I don't understand how you lock post when it gets out of hand. But you don't seem to do anything to the people who where banned for account sharing. They get banned for like a day then come back and continue doing what there doing. No action is takin for it. I'm sure if you was to look at all the login files for people in the clan I'm talking about. You would actually see more then 2 people are logging in on 1 account. They have about 2 people on multiple accounts just to Come KS on a lox, or boss. Or to just try and act better then everyone. In general. Back then when u was account sharing you was banned and that was it now. You get banned for a day then continue getting banned and you never will get permently banned for account to sharing
FEELMYHEAT LVL. 202 MAGE

Re: What is celtic heroes now

I mainly deal with issues relating to our forums and social media.

For any in-game issues such as account sharing please email character details to Support@onethumbmobile.com who will investigate further.

They will only be able to take action based on in-game evidence and will be unable to inform you of any action taken due to it being another players account.

@muldar, I don't understand how you lock post when it gets out of hand. But you don't seem to do anything to the people who where banned for account sharing. They get banned for like a day then come back and continue doing what there doing. No action is takin for it. I'm sure if you was to look at all the login files for people in the clan I'm talking about. You would actually see more then 2 people are logging in on 1 account. They have about 2 people on multiple accounts just to Come KS on a lox, or boss. Or to just try and act better then everyone. In general. Back then when u was account sharing you was banned and that was it now. You get banned for a day then continue getting banned and you never will get permently banned for account to sharing
You can make an appeal 3 times before permenently being banned which is ridiculous ( If there is enough evidence it should be permaban from the start ). So breaking the rules gets a to soft reprimande and OTM is actually to soft with following up the rules when broken, but because of the low playerbase they are very coulant.
Celtic Heroes is a dying game. ( According to the dying income of the revenues etc. ) Sharing accounts is actually normal what i've seen, cause there is still lack of content and playerbase. OTM didn't split US and European players so you get alot of timezone issues plus the low playerbase results in nothing to do ingame after a certain niveau/level.
OTM tried to make a full fledged MMORPG with a team that is to small and it results in a broken gem of a game. Celtic Heroes unfortunately will never reach it's full potential. Good job guys !!!
Last edited by Mangler81 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autolycus
Rogue
- Retired -
Due to the lack of content,.. and the worst effort vs reward i have ever seen in a MMORPG.

~ Quality over Quantity ~

You can make an appeal 3 times before permenently being banned which is ridiculous ( If there is enough evidence it should be permaban from the start ). So breaking the rules gets a to soft reprimande and OTM is actually to soft with following up the rules when broken, but because of the low playerbase they are very coulant.
Celtic Heroes is a dying game. ( According to the dying income of the revenues etc. ) Sharing accounts is actually normal what i've seen, cause there is still lack of content and playerbase. OTM didn't split US and European players so you get alot of timezone issues plus the low playerbase results in nothing to do ingame after a certain niveau/level.
OTM tried to make a full fledged MMORPG with a team that is to small and it results in a broken gem of a game. Good job guys !!!
If you are getting your statistics from iOS revenue sites I am afraid those figures are greatly misleading.

I can assure you we are still doing well and have no plans to shut shop anytime soon.

OTM tried to make a full fledged MMORPG with a team that is to small and it results in a broken gem of a game. Good job guys !!!
If you are getting your statistics from iOS revenue sites I am afraid those figures are greatly misleading.

I can assure you we are still doing well and have no plans to shut shop anytime soon.
I am getting statistics from more than 1 source plus having played the game for 2+ years. Maybe you should talk to richard and set up a meeting muldar :D. I understand you have to defend the game and OTM. But facts are facts. the playerbase is at an all time low and people are still sharing accounts so they can at least down some bosses.
Autolycus
Rogue
- Retired -
Due to the lack of content,.. and the worst effort vs reward i have ever seen in a MMORPG.

I am getting statistics from more than 1 source plus having played the game for 2+ years. Maybe you should talk to richard and set up a meeting muldar :D. I understand you have to defend the game and OTM. But facts are facts. the playerbase is at an all time low and people are still sharing accounts so they can at least down some bosses.
Not trying to defend OTM, just saying your figures and sources are incorrect and I would not like misinformation to be spread on the forum.

I myself am sitting in the OTM offices with OTM staff, while I am sure your "source" is very knowledgeable about OTM I myself work here and can assure the player base we are doing perfectly well.

I have noticed by your signature you are "retired" from the game, if you are simply here to cause issues on the forums I will ban your forum account until such a time you are willing to participate in the Celtic Heroes community in a constructive and helpful way as to prevent further issues arising.

Not trying to defend OTM, just saying your figures and sources are incorrect and I would not like misinformation to be spread on the forum.

I myself am sitting in the OTM offices with OTM staff, while I am sure your "source" is very knowledgeable about OTM I myself work here and can assure the player base we are doing perfectly well.

I have noticed by your signature you are "retired" from the game, if you are simply here to cause issues on the forums I will ban your forum account until such a time you are willing to participate in the Celtic Heroes community in a constructive and helpful way as to prevent further issues arising.

Selling Cold Water

People still sharing accounts at large,..a low playerbase etc etc. It's all logic muldar....
Alot of people gave constructive criticism for years and years and see how that went. A ban is an easy way to get the truth out of here. yeah better do it quick :D
Autolycus
Rogue
- Retired -

We get it. You don't like the game. I'll mail you a tissue

Otm should give an award to the 500th this game is doomed post
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Ignore mangler he is an ex clan deserter after getting edl weps, he sunk too much of his time into game apparently and then left his friends and clan to do... Oh yeah nothing.

He is just a salty ex player
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue