Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Purple token drop penalty

I was fine with otm before what they did with pets.. boycotting them on purpose since they expect us to pay thousands in real money for one slot per character. Do you really call opening chests horizontal content. And no don't mention the purple coins cause there's a point where they are so rare Tht they barely even count. Really disappointed since then.. For your own sake otm think very hard about what you bring with the next event / update cause the game is already so quiet now and another update like that will just kill it. Suprise us with smthn great for once Tht doesn't involve chests please ...
Greekdemigods, 224 warrior
217 rogue, Queenhera
210 mage, Xylaphone
192 ranger, TheHuntress
182 druid, Demesne

Carthage, Epona

Chests have gotten totally out of hand but that's another topic I guess.
The pet system seems terrible and even after getting 30+ tokens from said horrible chests I certainly will not be buying a pet.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Thank you for the reply Dexxa. I guess that means at least some of those people involved in the decision feel things with the bounty token system are working as intended. That is at least good for us to know so we can make our play decisions accordingly. I, for example, don't care for the bounty armour and don't want to wait as long as it would take me to get a decent tiered pet from the tokens, so now I can choose to do or not do bounties with that knowledge.

Like the decisions you guys make or not, at least if we better understand how you see things we can make informed choices and probably be less frustrated.

Looks like I'm not the only frustrated player. I DO like the pets, cool ideal and if you can get a higher tier pet they are useful since they have their own slot. Remember the birds anyone ha ha. That was a good idea badly implemented. But seriously the purple tokens are a joke. Epona has gotten SO QUIET. Gelebron, Proteus, full Lirs event, hardly ever get done. No one wants to spend the time. Necro, Mord and Hrung are much more fun. So many old players have given up and left game. Doesn't OTM want to build continuity or is it all about getting new people into the game and ignoring the old faithful players. Time to make the game fun. Challenging YES. Hard to get the good stuff ok. But not so hard that people give up.