Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Favorite Update of CH (Poll)

Crim, maybe u didn't like 120 cause u were still using a redclaw bp u broke nub
Lol it was hammered redclaw bp! And I replaced it at lvl 118 to met bp. But no, I didnt like it as much even tho Ive had a druid next to me all the time because even tho Ive had a druid the golems seemed far more powerful than trees, far more directed at dmg dealing to drain our gold and plat and the time it took to lvl felt much longer especially 130 and beyond, not to mention that at magma area the distance between each and every golem was large.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Update 2 hands down. The leveling system was perfect back then. Mobs were easy, lux was cheap, people didn't carry around millions like it was nothing, economy wasn't ruined by chests
No lock system so no one knew who got the kill til the very end :). Running Stonevale looking for red and green mobs lol
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Update 2 hands down. The leveling system was perfect back then. Mobs were easy, lux was cheap, people didn't carry around millions like it was nothing, economy wasn't ruined by chests
No lock system so no one knew who got the kill til the very end :). Running Stonevale looking for red and green mobs lol
I LOVED NO LOCK SYSTEM! I CANT EXPRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH OF AN ADRENALINE RUSH IT WAS BATTLING ANOTHER CLAN FOR A BOSS UNTIL IT DROPPED! AND THEN WHEN YOU SAW THW DROPS APPEAR TELLING YOU THAT YOU WON!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.