Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Apple iPad 2 Air

hello,

I've used to play on a normal iPad 2 but since all the new updates i can't even log in anymore so I haven't played this game in like 1/1,5 years.
my question is can i play CH smoothly on the Apple iPad 2 Air, or do i need to buy an iPad Pro or an iPad 4 Mini? and if I can play it smoothly, for how long?

any other suggestion? (I'm an Apple fan)
so is the Apple iPad 2 air any good or do i really need to use the Apple iPad Pro.
keep in mind in just an 17 year old, who workes at Burger King so i dont have so much money, and i am saving up for an iPhone 7 aswell

Much Love, Luuk :D

Re: Apple iPad 2 Air

If you are starting over, my suggestion would be to start on an Android server. Android devices are more friendly to a 17 year old's budget. plus if you spend less money on a device, you can spend more money on platinum.

Otherwise, you can get an older device off ebay, but you need to make sure it doesn't have a recent iOS. Older devices can't handle the new operating systems. For instance, I still play perfectly on an iPad Mini 1, but i haven't updated the operating system in years.

If you are getting a new device, I would go for the newest iPod. The screen might be small but it's going to get you online in an iOS server for the least amount of money.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I'm not gonna start over 174 druid with alot of goodies and rare items, mmmmhhh ipod idk because im gonna save up for iPhone 7 aswell, and i really want to go back to morrigan to chase my dream, i just read a topic and someone said iPad 4 mini is good, but if the Apple iPad 2 Air is better then i rather pick that 1

Like bitey said, android devices are cheaper for the performance.

If you stick with iOS the best device for the money is the iPod 6th gen (NOT 5th Gen). It basically has the guts of an iPhone 6s and costs usd $150-170 refurbished, $200 brand new and very smooth with guts a generation ahead of iPad mini 4. Plays far better than that one lol.

If you are set on a iPad format and cost is no option then get the iPad pro. It has much better guts than the air 2 and will have longer playable life before its obsolete.

To answer your question though, yes it plays well on the iPad Air 2. It's quite smooth.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

thanks for the help :) i thought of an ipad air 2 but then i though why the hell not and get something little bit better so i think im gonna go for the ipad pro :) just because i can use it longer, im not a fan of an ipod cause i will get iphone 7 :) next month or even this month i will buy the ipad XD tyvm love you all

My air2 works perfectly... When I'm online... Which is rare these days
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

My ipad air 2 disconnects me in middle of bosses, it is not fun when it happens. But it is very fast.
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important

My ipad air 2 disconnects me in middle of bosses, it is not fun when it happens. But it is very fast.
Try the cache resetting and restarting your device methods at least once a day. It will cut down on the crashing.

To reset your cache have the device unlocked and hold down the top button untill it says slide to turn off. Then hold the home button (around 6 seconds) until the screen dissapears. This will clear your ram cache and speed up logging, framerate and reduce crashing.

This won't be enough to stop all problems, so a longer method that works better is to close out of ch, then double tap home button and close the app from the background. Then hold the top button and swipe off the device. Start it up and load ch. this also improves performance.

All devices have these issues, it's a problem with the game and not your device.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|