Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Loss of the Old. Gain of the New.

Very first person I can remember playing with was kingokkiller, he was lvl 36, I had a 28 druid by the name of commodore. I kept healing him on Marshal ganon buti kept getting the letter XD

What I missed was the "fun" of the game. Don't get me wrong I love this game, but back in the day everybody was alot happier and nicer. Everyone helped each other. And scamming was hard to find, at least while I played. I started on crom because at the time it had the lowest ping. As that's the best way to choose where to play. I liked that the game was simple, it was engaging, challenging, exciting. The new engine took all that away. Not a day goes by that I fondly remember the days I took for granted doing nothing on the old engine time, where I could have been doing literally anything. Otm, how impossible would it be to go back to old engine? Your players would love it to return
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

I have so many memories from my early days. Starting in winter 2011, I was a ranger that never made it past level 30. I spent my days fighting the winter xmas fairy in large hordes of noobs. Then I remember forgetting my password and starting over. I made a ranger and got up to level 102 over the period of 3 years. That account was scammed due to my incompetence at the time lol.

I miss a lot of old players, I cant really pin it down to specific ppl, many which are my old clan mates. I miss the days Belenus was populated, my clan could have over 40 toons on at once without everyone being multi-logged. I miss scorch with his penta-logging and super serious attitude while actually being sarcastic, and when he killed everyone including us in the arena. I miss Theologin with his 5 mages, he never stopped making more mages. I miss Targ, one of the funniest people Ive seen as well as an anime fan like myself, even at his age. I miss Kiyarah... KiyKiy was surely a good person with a tough attitude, as well as really smart.

So many ppl... But if I have to choose a moment I always seem to remember then its back in 2012, maybe a bit before aggy days, the clan had many ppl and was lively and it had so many players that dont play anymore, they're so inactive they are off the lists and I cant even see their nicknames anymore. I miss Dynamite and Sundropkiss with their lovey-dovey stuff :lol: :cry:
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

End of update2 into update 2 were the best times. 2 rival clans but it was friendly ribbing, nothing mean and nasty. 30 people camping Deadroot every 60 minutes and not knowing who got it til it died. Fighting the same 30 people for mobs in Stonevale to level and running to any red or green mobs you saw For the tiny extra xp lol. People I miss the most are Amna, Klic, Brookie, heavenswrath, kreat and lux, my articfox. So many have stopped playing over the 4 plus years.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

^Oh that reminds me, I loved fighting on Falgren or just killing him and mid fight deadroot main would spawn. Deadroot and Ironspike were fun, stonevale and shale were really simple and sometimes simple is much more fun. Although I like the rain and the new stonevale design sometimes u miss the good old times and the crappy graphics.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

^Oh that reminds me, I loved fighting on Falgren or just killing him and mid fight deadroot main would spawn. Deadroot and Ironspike were fun, stonevale and shale were really simple and sometimes simple is much more fun. Although I like the rain and the new stonevale design sometimes u miss the good old times and the crappy graphics.
#preach.
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

End of update2 into update 2 were the best times. 2 rival clans but it was friendly ribbing, nothing mean and nasty. 30 people camping Deadroot every 60 minutes and not knowing who got it til it died. Fighting the same 30 people for mobs in Stonevale to level and running to any red or green mobs you saw For the tiny extra xp lol. People I miss the most are Amna, Klic, Brookie, heavenswrath, kreat and lux, my articfox. So many have stopped playing over the 4 plus years.
Amma! Thyra!

Only a handful of pre-Destiny folks left on Ros sadly..PartyNinja did shownup again recently though (perhaps due to forums)
Would you kindly?

I miss a lot of old players, I cant really pin it down to specific ppl, many which are my old clan mates. I miss the days Belenus was populated, my clan could have over 40 toons on at once without everyone being multi-logged. I miss scorch with his penta-logging and super serious attitude while actually being sarcastic, and when he killed everyone including us in the arena. I miss Theologin with his 5 mages, he never stopped making more mages. I miss Targ, one of the funniest people Ive seen as well as an anime fan like myself, even at his age. I miss Kiyarah... KiyKiy was surely a good person with a tough attitude, as well as really smart.

So many ppl... But if I have to choose a moment I always seem to remember then its back in 2012, maybe a bit before aggy days, the clan had many ppl and was lively and it had so many players that dont play anymore, they're so inactive they are off the lists and I cant even see their nicknames anymore. I miss Dynamite and Sundropkiss with their lovey-dovey stuff :lol: :cry:
No mention of the best dps druid ever? Shame
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Redbane where crookback is now lol. Crap snow. Ironspike rocked cause he was right next to the ley :)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)