Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Forums Admins - Introduction

I raided in WoW at a reasonably high level until the end of Cataclysm where I burnt out and quit.
What caused the burn out? A lot of our high level end-game players are burnt out on this game and quitting/stopped buying plat. Too little reward for too much money/effort.
I hope you can influence the design of future AND current content to avoid what causes these issues. I've been trying but always 3 years too late when I'm heard.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

What caused the burn out? A lot of our high level end-game players are burnt out on this game and quitting/stopped buying plat. Too little reward for too much money/effort.
I hope you can influence the design of future AND current content to avoid what causes these issues. I've been trying but always 3 years too late when I'm heard.
Mostly a desire for some free time and not having to schedule everything around 4-6 hour long stints of raiding 5 times a week :lol:

I hope to have an impact on design going forward, and look forward to making content that all our players will enjoy!

Arken
Member of the Design Team!

Mostly a desire for some free time and not having to schedule everything around 4-6 hour long stints of raiding 5 times a week :lol:

I hope to have an impact on design going forward, and look forward to making content that all our players will enjoy!

Arken
Maybe help fix 48 hour windows of constant camping on some bosses? ;)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Arken
So how does CH compare with raiding up to FIVE TIMES A DAY for event bosses *plus* 48-hour camping on end-game bosses and a DAILY RAID for Proteus and not get anything worthwhile?
At least with WoW raids you get something good out of it.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.