Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spring 2016 Open / Closed Beta!

Is this just applications for closed beta or both?
If I understood right, it's all one application process for both betas, and they select the wave of closed beta testers, then from the same batch of applications they include the closed beta group, with the rest of the applicants for the open beta.
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Is this just applications for closed beta or both?
If I understood right, it's all one application process for both betas, and they select the wave of closed beta testers, then from the same batch of applications they include the closed beta group, with the rest of the applicants for the open beta.
Correct! Just going to use the overall sheet and pick out testers, then when Open Beta comes all get imported.
That's strange I have never used my Apple ID email to apply and my beta applications always go through just fine.
We had some issues with the TestFlight System previously where emails were not being sent correctly by Apple.

Hopefully it all goes smoothly this beta!

So you are saying you will be selecting testers for the closed portion. Will this be random or hand picked?
Mainly hand picked after I'm sure they sort out certain details such as previous beta experience, etc.
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Hope I get in this one ....
For some redone Three beta tests I diden't get TestFlight invitation but got the mail...
Try to enjoy and don't forget it's a game so smile and let go
Epona toons:
DoctorHeals (druid)(lvl 222)
DoctorFlames(mage)(lvl 221+)
DoctorPoison(rogue)(lvl 210+)
DoctorShield(warrior)(lvl 210+)
Crom toons:
Madcombo (rogue)(lvl 205+)

So you are saying you will be selecting testers for the closed portion. Will this be random or hand picked?
Bit of both depending on the test, for this one we require a variety of levels so everyone will have a chance :)
Uh oh sounds like Muldar has something besides just the event up his sleeve... Can't wait to see what's coming next!
Lots and lots to test this event :)

All the systems require a variety of levels so both betas will be busy!

Looking forward to it.