Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: High level gear/character screenshots?

Alright cool. I guess it's not the most important thing in the world but it's a little detail that I always enjoy in these kind of games. Makes enhancing and upgrading addictive

Also have another question though. Can warriors spec in damage dealing with 2h weps or are they just tanks. Or druids only for healing or can choose?

One you can buy extra hotbar with inga!me currency right?

Thanks a lot.

Alright cool. I guess it's not the most important thing in the world but it's a little detail that I always enjoy in these kind of games. Makes enhancing and upgrading addictive

Also have another question though. Can warriors spec in damage dealing with 2h weps or are they just tanks. Or druids only for healing or can choose?

One you can buy extra hotbar with inga!me currency right?

Thanks a lot.
2h weapons are garbage in this game, and druids/warriors have generally poor dps and are far better suited to tanking/healing respectively.
Good discussion boys

With the correct gear, warriors and druids can be pretty good dps. But more time and cost effective to play a ranger/rogue/mage, because with the same caliber gear it'll be better dps. My old druid back in carrow update got quite a few hrungnir kills and many 6* dl/aggy. My alt warrior atm has a mord kill as well, but using that same gear on a rogue would yield better results
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Is there a gallery were I can see SS of high level characters in badass looking gear or can someone upload some shots of yours? Particularly mages since it's what I'll be playing also is there any glow effects and whatnot when upgrading enhacing gear?
Here you go. High level horse in badass looking gears.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (221.59 KiB) Viewed 2656 times

With the correct gear, warriors and druids can be pretty good dps. But more time and cost effective to play a ranger/rogue/mage, because with the same caliber gear it'll be better dps. My old druid back in carrow update got quite a few hrungnir kills and many 6* dl/aggy. My alt warrior atm has a mord kill as well, but using that same gear on a rogue would yield better results
Yes warrior can get kills but more likely to get carrow kills (mordy for example) with poison gear (halberd, helm, especially bloodthorn set).
I personally dont have neither hrung or mordy kill as a warrior, Im always on adds if they spawn, but I have a necro kill and all edl mains kills.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex