Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Snorri Change Poll

Otm should make alternate verses of carrowmore bosses like they have in otherworld. Example like a lvl 190 snorri that drops 4 or 5 dl items instead of 3. Maybe with a better chance of 3 crowns. Maybe with cloak or something to make it a pain in the butt to kill. Would fine this more suitable.
DarkBahamut - 220 Warrior
DarkDPS - 226 Rouge
DarkHealer - 182 Druid

Otm should make alternate verses of carrowmore bosses like they have in otherworld. Example like a lvl 190 snorri that drops 4 or 5 dl items instead of 3. Maybe with a better chance of 3 crowns. Maybe with cloak or something to make it a pain in the butt to kill. Would fine this more suitable.
I dont like ppl like u. When something in this game is already pain in the ass u march in and propose to make it even worse.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

This is the only sad post in this topic lol
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

I dont like ppl like u. When something in this game is already pain in the ass u march in and propose to make it even worse.
Lol better then just giving the items away for free like others want. Snorri is way easier then it was a year ago. Back then you had to waste and hour standing there compared to the ten minutes now.
DarkDPS - 226 Rouge
DarkHealer - 182 Druid

I am all for change but it's a game and it isn't suppose to be easy. Unless otm releases Celtic Heros kid edition where everything is cake. :) Atleast I can think of some ideas better then getting rid of place holders.
DarkDPS - 226 Rouge
DarkHealer - 182 Druid

I am all for change but it's a game and it isn't suppose to be easy. Unless otm releases Celtic Heros kid edition where everything is cake. :) Atleast I can think of some ideas better then getting rid of place holders.
What is the difficult in camping snorri for a year? Is only a matter of time and dedication, anyone is capable of camping a boss, just need to stand there waiting. If it took you a year to get weps, doesn't mean everyone has to go through the same path. It took me 7 months of daily snorri camping to get dl shield because back then in my server we used to dice drops, and trust me, there is nothing challenging in it, it's just frustrating lol
The challenge should be in the raid boss that require a those weapons to be taken down.
P.S. Getting rid of Stonecrusher is a better idea no doubt
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

I didn't say it was hard camping Snorri for year. its pretty easy actually if you have a Snorri toon. And to be honest another type spawn could make make it better chance for legit to spawn since there are two types of legits. My thinking, it would make a better spawn ratio. Let's say Snorri has 20% chance to spawn at each spawn. Another type of boss could be set at 10% and it would increase the chance to 30% of the time you could have a form of a legit type of Snorri. But who knows what otm has spawn rates set to at the moment. It could be better.
DarkDPS - 226 Rouge
DarkHealer - 182 Druid

Snorri itself isn't hard. It's just the lack of snorri bosses. How is it people can't even get their quest armour, only because the boss spawns too rarely. Yes everyone who is willing to camp 24/7 may eventually one day get his dl weapon, but it's a mobile game. It's ridiculous right now that you have to spend such an enormous amount of time into this game to get a bow and a quiver.

A lvl 190 boss won't really make any difference if it spawns less then a snorri boss.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Gywdion sees legit Snorri daily still so typically I only see that. Plus we have rival endgame clan so every Snorri is a lockbattle so I don't know how this differs on your server but another type that dropped more crowns could make a major difference.

Btw old Snorri format you could waste 12 hours camping Snorri in one day. Now it's only 2 hours max. Think that's more of a waste then new format.
DarkDPS - 226 Rouge
DarkHealer - 182 Druid