Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Yule timing

Will the Yule event start before Christmas this year? Will it coincide with the Solstice? Help a brother out with some plat burning a hole in his fashion.

Speak o' mighty Muldar.
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

Re: Yule timing

You have called and he shall answer!!

;)

Yule should be coming out pre Christmas day, we are still waiting to hear from Apple regarding iOS approval but Android should all be good and ready to push live.

So the usual steely silence from Apple while we wait unhappily :lol:

;)

Yule should be coming out pre Christmas day, we are still waiting to hear from Apple regarding iOS approval but Android should all be good and ready to push live.

Apple is a dictator! Hail Apple!

;)

Of course that's still a 2 week window
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

;)

so now may I bring up to you, Lord Muldar;

Can you alert the design team that players liked having the game being able to patch- (pre-destiny) and would like the feature to be re-added?
It allowed for updates and bug fixes to be sent out often, without approval from apple. (and it wasnt just minor content, if I remember right you added mordris in a patch.)*
Anways, I really liked that when you got your 15 file patch you felt as if the game was getting an update, versus now it feels way longer in between updates.

on a side topic, have you considered allowing the community to help design new content, and actually produce the needed files- not just provide the suggestions?
(questlines, characters, new mobs, zones?, events, gear&items, new features) or perhaps even making a customizable UI?

*yes, im aware that probably means that you had some parts added in the dragonfire update then later finished adding him, but still...

Thanks for your consideration!
heya,

;)

Can you alert the design team that players liked having the game being able to patch- (pre-destiny) and would like the feature to be re-added?
It allowed for updates and bug fixes to be sent out often, without approval from apple. (and it wasnt just minor content, if I remember right you added mordris in a patch.)*
Anways, I really liked that when you got your 15 file patch you felt as if the game was getting an update, versus now it feels way longer in between updates.

on a side topic, have you considered allowing the community to help design new content, and actually produce the needed files- not just provide the suggestions?
(questlines, characters, new mobs, zones?, events, gear&items, new features) or perhaps even making a customizable UI?

*yes, im aware that probably means that you had some parts added in the dragonfire update then later finished adding him, but still...

if this is possible then definitely yes

;)

We are looking into the ability to patch but due to new Apple guidelines it is not quite as easy to just patch in new content.

Especially with it being a live MMO with tons of people playing :lol:

That can be something I can suggest for the future :) Think we have done stuff similar to that before so could happen again
Any word from Apple yet? So many people keep asking in game when the update will come, and we're less than 10 days from Christmas.
Submitted but still waiting on Apple approval :twisted: