Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Do..

I am on all :)
That's the same line admin/Richard told us several years back. No offense but that doesn't really mean you actually play on every world, more like you created a character in every world so you can log in there.

I'd prefer to see OTM employees who actually take the time to level legitimately and get to the end game and experience the same camping and grinding pain we have been subjected for years. So far haven't seen any.
Check the Signature. I actually do play legit and many others in the office do too :) Only difference is I put my name out there because I love talking to heroes, explains my slow levelling though haha

I just say I'm on all so if anyone runs into Muldar they know it is me :)

I am on all :)
That's the same line admin/Richard told us several years back. No offense but that doesn't really mean you actually play on every world, more like you created a character in every world so you can log in there.

I'd prefer to see OTM employees who actually take the time to level legitimately and get to the end game and experience the same camping and grinding pain we have been subjected for years. So far haven't seen any.
Check the Signature. I actually do play legit and many others in the office do too :) Only difference is I put my name out there because I love talking to heroes, explains my slow levelling though haha

I just say I'm on all so if anyone runs into Muldar they know it is me :)

Level one maybe ._.

All good. No problem with slow leveling, just really want to see someone from OTM experience the real grind to level 200+.

Also, do let us know how your experience is maxing your defensive abilities, including First Aid, even though you're a Ranger which already makes it 100x easier than other classes :lol:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

All good. No problem with slow leveling, just really want to see someone from OTM experience the real grind to level 200+.

Also, do let us know how your experience is maxing your defensive abilities, including First Aid, even though you're a Ranger which already makes it 100x easier than other classes :lol:
Will do :) Fun game to play, takes time but I am enjoying it. Balor is a pretty cool server too haha nice people and good chat

Haha Yeah working on my build now enjoying ranger so far it seems a mix of knowing strats and timing etc

Will do :) Fun game to play, takes time but I am enjoying it. Balor is a pretty cool server too haha nice people and good chat

Haha Yeah working on my build now enjoying ranger so far it seems a mix of knowing strats and timing etc
^^^

That moment when he quits the game, but still works for the company.
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest