Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: leaderboards

I cannot confirm if this works long term, but short term try this. Go in the game and click on leaderboards. It will redirect you to the internet. Click on the link, copy paste the link into like your notes, then manually enter it into your computer. I havent tried from the computer, but that method works with the iphone
https://streamable.com/4gxgz

I cannot confirm if this works long term, but short term try this. Go in the game and click on leaderboards. It will redirect you to the internet. Click on the link, copy paste the link into like your notes, then manually enter it into your computer. I havent tried from the computer, but that method works with the iphone
itll work always until otm changes it. It used to be an in-app preview but Otm screwed it up when they ported to the destiny engine

itll work always until otm changes it. It used to be an in-app preview but Otm screwed it up when they ported to the destiny engine
Hi yes we are going to get the leaderboards back within the game, and we've aware this isn't ideal having to exit to a web browser as you do now.

Also we were thinking about using an in game browser for other things as well as the leaderboards going forwards, for example having an ingame forum browser, do you think this would be a useful thing to add? Once the work to integrate back the leaderboards is done this shouldnt be too much extra development. Would be great to hear what you think.

I think it's nice being able to access the leaderboards outside of the game (i.e. via web browser).

If it's possible to have both and just give CH the ability to browse a web page, similar to iframes, without having to logoff. I think that would be ideal.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Would be good but depends how you do it if your camping you should make it so you can partially see what your camping while scrolling through forums it that's possible I know would be difficult on I pods and phones but I pads I don't see no issue.
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Hi yes we are going to get the leaderboards back within the game, and we've aware this isn't ideal having to exit to a web browser as you do now.

Also we were thinking about using an in game browser for other things as well as the leaderboards going forwards, for example having an ingame forum browser, do you think this would be a useful thing to add? Once the work to integrate back the leaderboards is done this shouldnt be too much extra development. Would be great to hear what you think.
that in itself would be one of the best features of the game if that were to happen. But please make sure it doesn't log you out f you don't move your toon because you're busy browsing the forums

I just use a second device or computer to check forums.
I can't get the leader boards to pop up as stated above^

When I click on leaderboards, the button fades and then goes back to normal, meaning I pressed it, but my screen stays the same, nothing happens. Like the platinum offers buttons before they had any offers, just empty event buttons
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D