Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: why complain?

Quick stats:
220+: 86 rogues, 34 mages, 20 druids
200+: 386 rogues, 172 mages, 115 druids

Anyone else see something wrong with this picture? It has been this way for years, and nothing has been done to level the playing field for end game casters. In fact I think the ratio of class distribution has gotten worse over the years. And the solution isn't "if you don't like it go play a different class"
Looks right to me, maybe there should be some more mages though. You don't need as many druids as rogues, clearly.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I agree with pigman, dps on a druid isn't terrible, but with current energy costs you're limited to casting your skills much less frequently, unless you have thousands of sigils. This forces most mages and druids to find alternative solutions to slightly improve sustainability which in turn decreases dps and valuable elix time.

And maxpedition, you're looking at it wrong. There are significantly more rogues than the combined number of druids and mages at each of those levels. If the 5 classes were equally balanced you would see 20% of each, at all levels. I'm guessing it's closer to 30-40 percent rogues at higher levels.
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

You can't do that either, because it's unfair to the top druids and mages that have earned their godly drops that allow them to switch builds around to some extent without having to alt everytime
It would benefit them too because they would be using even more skills than those without top gear and the tower is bringing more skills which means foregoing current ones. Imo if they reduced energy costs and damage fluctuation for casters, gave druids an insta cast dps skill, increased dmg of mages, gave rogues a support skill, rangers a str based dps skill, warriors idk and tweaking current skills that are most complained about then that would go a long way in helping to balance the classes in the short term
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

So tired of hearing "class balance". We have 5 different classes and each are good at their own thing. The trouble is there are other problems in this game which make classes suck at things besides their own thing. It has nothing to do with "balance". If you want "balance" then go play a game without classes.

Lugh

What's a rangers role? Dps or support? If it's support then why do we have dps eg gear? If it's dps then why do we have so many dps skills that suck a$$? Why are we forced to auto afk fights
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

What's a rangers role? Dps or support? If it's support then why do we have dps eg gear? If it's dps then why do we have so many dps skills that suck a$$? Why are we forced to auto afk fights
Rangers need a fix too. The DPS skills suck bad, so most rangers go for a pure str build and auto damage. It's not ideal but it's what works for now. I hope OTM fixes Rangers too.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

So tired of hearing "class balance". We have 5 different classes and each are good at their own thing. The trouble is there are other problems in this game which make classes suck at things besides their own thing. It has nothing to do with "balance". If you want "balance" then go play a game without classes.
Wow. What a great way of thinking about it. We should just go back to U2 skills and get rid of all the skill given in U3 and after. This would put rogues back to a much slower leveling speed. And if it's the job of druids to heal then let's take away their dmg skills and if clans want druids, then the other classes like rogues will have to level them. I have a higher level rogue as well as a druid so I'm not advocating nerfing rogues by any means but I don't understand you're thinking.

Leveling imbalances don't pop up to that great of an issue until higher levels when you've invested a lot of time in a toon. No one is saying class balance in that everyone has equal dmg at bosses but something should be done so that it doesn't cost 3 or 4 times as much to lvl a druid as it does a rogue
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Hi thanks for the posts, just a small additional point, we are looking closely at class balance, there is a bigger project coming with the tower update with new skills etc and in the very short term we are making some targeted improvements to things like mob evasions and damage distribution which should help as an initial starting point, this will help all players and especially those that are very reliant on skill damage.

Wow. What a great way of thinking about it. We should just go back to U2 skills and get rid of all the skill given in U3 and after. This would put rogues back to a much slower leveling speed. And if it's the job of druids to heal then let's take away their dmg skills and if clans want druids, then the other classes like rogues will have to level them. I have a higher level rogue as well as a druid so I'm not advocating nerfing rogues by any means but I don't understand you're thinking.

Leveling imbalances don't pop up to that great of an issue until higher levels when you've invested a lot of time in a toon. No one is saying class balance in that everyone has equal dmg at bosses but something should be done so that it doesn't cost 3 or 4 times as much to lvl a druid as it does a rogue
Wow. Let's just take my words and twist them to fit every generic statement by every player on these forums ever.

You're forgetting any dps rogue willing to sacrifice it all for the dps(you make it sound like that's all of them) spams pots as fast as they can cool down. That's a lot more costly than druids.

Reread everything I said and come back with a legitimate response as it seems you don't even know what you want, you just want something. And please, spare me the lecture on how the game gets worse as you progress to end game; I've been in end game the past 2+ years.

Lugh

Agreed those 10 vit rogues including myself use pots as soon as cooldown allows
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out