Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Tower leveling

Was a new lvl cap really the right call for this game?

Im seeing only the really dedicated players pushing too the new cap... Im aware you are supposed to work your way thru the lvls at a steady pace without wearing yourself out but was it really a good choice?

I believe a good amount of players actually quit alongside the tower zone... or just became very inactive.

To worsen the games state, plat items seem to be in a state of drought. On Rosmerta you will hardly ever find them.

Re: Tower leveling

Close to 207 and I have the plat to hit 230+ just no motivation to level up. I figure why bother when most people in my clan haven't even reached 200, plus I can get full Edl Armour by 205 - wep - 210 - offhand 215
Rogue 213
Mage 190
Druid 190
Ranger 154

Close to 207 and I have the plat to hit 230+ just no motivation to level up. I figure why bother when most people in my clan haven't even reached 200, plus I can get full Edl Armour by 205 - wep - 210 - offhand 215
That's some serious plat ._.
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

Drought indeed. I have even been wondering if otm possibly removed lixes bring a prize from chests. Not entirely but lowering the frequency because I thought I'd be able to buy tons after event but not nearly as many in circulation as I had hoped

There arent as many in circulation because it costs so many lixs to lvl to 220 so all plat buyers are keeping to themselves And anyone with lixs is doing the same. The cost of plat is already too high for the amount you get, until the amount yoy get, gets better. It will only get worse with each expansion

lixes are a bit different when events coincide with new areas. Most people buying chests are not just buying for the rides. They need the lixes

That and there's just fewer people buying. Most of the bigs on ros had 100s if not 1000s of lixes saved up. So no need to buy chests. And there was a mass exodus of people from ros to other worlds over last 6-10 months. So many buyers are still buying but not on ros.

Add in lack of new players and you have a major drought
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

Got 220 about 3.5 weeks ago, it wasnt really hard.

It was more ridiculously time consuming rather than hard, if people just focus they will be able to level much faster than if they castle dwell...
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Close to 207 and I have the plat to hit 230+ just no motivation to level up.
pretty much this - I started the update at 194(?) and have just recently hit 198. I don't have the motivation to sit down and play for 2.5 hours straight to increase my stats by 5 pts, so I'm just lvling when I feel like it.

Got 220 about 3.5 weeks ago, it wasnt really hard.

It was more ridiculously time consuming rather than hard, if people just focus they will be able to level much faster than if they castle dwell...
+ 1,000,000
Ppl ask me 'how you lvl so fast'
I want to ask them 'why every time I come to castle to access my bank, you're here'