Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The new luxury

It's pretty strong... I mean that 240 heat dmg ammy... And then str/dmg brace is every bit as good as a royal hrung dmg brace.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

It's pretty strong... I mean that 240 heat dmg ammy... And then str/dmg brace is every bit as good as a royal hrung dmg brace.
I hope this is sarcasm... Lol the str bracelet is decent compared to hrung bracelets which are like best in the game but garanak set beats the Amy by far IMO. 200 dmg with 300 of 2 stars from set? Seeing as that is old raid gear with lower level requirement and this is newer lux gear with higher level requirement I think it needs a bit of a buff

Then there's an ammy that does 2000 piercing damage I think?
4000 for the 150 req one. My lvl 175 rogue clannie bought it, and almost beat a lvl 219 full dl rogue (with weps and gara poison set) in a duel.

Stats are a 4k pierce skill, and I think 125 str and dex? Or str and vit maybe...haven't really looked at shop cause its so expensive.

Yes the new lux is pretty overpowered, which sucks.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

is the 4000 pierce skill insta cast like QS?
what I wanna know is the cooldown @.@
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

Anyone care to elaborate on how good the new Amy is? It actually looks a lot better than I remember but still not sure if it's worth getting rid of the garanak set for and paying 1.5m. Maybe if someone could do before and after stats with one and name the gear you have as well as elaborate on the skill regarding how exactly it works (direct dage, DoT, buff, etc...), how much dmg it does or boosts damage by, and what the cool down is. Thanks in advance!!!