Re: Amount of gold held

I once had 3k and a few 1+ rings
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

Lol ur entitled to ur opinions. I don't spam posts I add my opinions how I feel etc... just cuz I got a lot of gold to say doesn't mean it's spamming
No but you do respond with pointless and short messages like :
Um what lol :lol:
Pointing this out doesn't require a knowledge of the fact that you have a lot of money. In fact, it has nothing to do with it.
If you think the other forum users don't notice you are seriously mistaken friend.
----------Android----------
Balor
Den-Rogue-221-Aequilibrium
----------Quit ios----------
The world will keep spinning with or without humans so we might as well play CH

Lol ur entitled to ur opinions. I don't spam posts I add my opinions how I feel etc... just cuz I got a lot of gold to say doesn't mean it's spamming
No but you do respond with pointless and short messages like :
Um what lol :lol:
Pointing this out doesn't require a knowledge of the fact that you have a lot of money. In fact, it has nothing to do with it.
If you think the other forum users don't notice you are seriously mistaken friend.
The dude who I was responding to wrote nothing about what the post was intended for so tht y I responded like tht

Well its apt that a ban request for Desmond went off in bug reports..

A cocky little bug that never got fixed...sigh...
I find it pretty funny someone wants me banned considering I don't even know who tht person is lol. I don't even spam forums... I post how I feel about something or add my opinion or make a comment about something in tht topic.

I find it pretty funny someone wants me banned considering I don't even know who tht person is lol. I don't even spam forums... I post how I feel about something or add my opinion or make a comment about something in tht topic.
if the post has nothing to do with the topic or is unrelated to anything said in the topic, it is spam. in my example, if you had a problem with the proc then make another thread. it had nothing to do with my thread or what anyone else said. What you said, was spam.
Donn:
Shana - lvl 184 Rogue
Hecate - lvl 152 Mage
Celestia - lvl 83 Warrior
Wilhelmina - lvl 77 Druid

if the post has nothing to do with the topic or is unrelated to anything said in the topic, it is spam. in my example, if you had a problem with the proc then make another thread. it had nothing to do with my thread or what anyone else said. What you said, was spam.
I was just commenting on the fact tht ash got procs and I didnt. I c where u r coming from though u didn't want me to derail the topic. I'll keep tht in mind in future posts I'm not perfect u know just close ;)

Btw this is suppose to be a thread showing how mich gold a person has not a roast Desmond alive thread :lol: :lol: