Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: bring bloodlust back

I heard you can solo snorri with a growth charm and blood lust helm.
Yes. :lol:
I think this would work besides the fact one person would hoard the camos.
Which is exactly why it wouldn't work. The point in bringing it back would be to give android users access(Stupid in itself), that would completely defeat the original purpose.
----------Android----------
Balor
Den-Rogue-221-Aequilibrium
----------Quit ios----------
The world will keep spinning with or without humans so we might as well play CH

The introduction of charms that add to skills kind of rendered camos useless, unless your willing to equip a camo just for running to a boss, and then re-equipping your skill charm. But then again, the mounts pretty much make up for it since they either have camo, or alot of regen and evades that you dont need camo to survive.
Donn:
Shana - lvl 184 Rogue
Hecate - lvl 152 Mage
Celestia - lvl 83 Warrior
Wilhelmina - lvl 77 Druid

Camo is useless period. If your careful youll never need it and you can use a 10 damage charm and itd be better. A camo charm is pretty much a dumpster painted gold in my eyes. People say its worth millions but its really trash.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Camo is useless period. If your careful youll never need it and you can use a 10 damage charm and itd be better. A camo charm is pretty much a dumpster painted gold in my eyes. People say its worth millions but its really trash.
Says the guy who doesn't have a gold camo. I myself have two gold camos because I find it the most useful charm in the game
Name:Woox16:Warrior:level:190
Name:Ocilley:Druid:level:180
Name:Supremacy:Ranger:level:155
Name:Gage:Mage:level:75

World:Danu
Clan:Prime

Says the guy who doesn't have a gold camo. I myself have two gold camos because I find it the most useful charm in the game
I've tried one before, still dont like it. If i wanted one i would have bought one, but i don't find it nearly useful enough for its cost.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr