Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question regarding loot tables and drop frequency

Meno, unless one has dropped since I've been active last, there are only two void skulls on lugh. One is roots (azzsaver has) and the other is natures breath (max has). I am not sure about other druid skulls but there are 2 shadow bolt, one shadow firestorm, one shadow shards, and at least one (maybe two) e shield skulls. It was about 10 months, I think, before hrung dropped us either a shadow mage skull or a bolt skull from when we started killing him. Mordy has dropped one void helm (dex) and one void spear (str and Magic dmg). She has not dropped any void grimores. There are two? Godly hrung helms (lasc has ss and lumps has nat touch) there are no Godly mage helms. The best tier shards helm is majestic (fury has) and there is one imperial firestorm helm (kemaz has).
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

On crom we got the rarest of rare from mord in weps and helms. We got a void magic dmg helm and a void poison Str spear. We have 2 void spears in total and 3 void helms, and a godly druid ring. Recently it seems that more rarer drops have been dropping :)
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Meno, unless one has dropped since I've been active last, there are only two void skulls on lugh. One is roots (azzsaver has) and the other is natures breath (max has). I am not sure about other druid skulls but there are 2 shadow bolt, one shadow firestorm, one shadow shards, and at least one (maybe two) e shield skulls. It was about 10 months, I think, before hrung dropped us either a shadow mage skull or a bolt skull from when we started killing him. Mordy has dropped one void helm (dex) and one void spear (str and Magic dmg). She has not dropped any void grimores. There are two? Godly hrung helms (lasc has ss and lumps has nat touch) there are no Godly mage helms. The best tier shards helm is majestic (fury has) and there is one imperial firestorm helm (kemaz has).
Ok thank you, that answers my question.
heya,

does anyone use those skulls? i see like 3 maybe 4 people in lugh using them. One of them(over9000) is only using a skull because he doesnt have a mordy grim yet
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Hrung has been dropping godly items in last two kills on arawn. Think OTM did something to the loot table. Necro still not dropping good items often enough. Same for mordy. No void helm and shadow dagger on Arawn yet. we have killed close to 80 necro and more than 100 mordy.
You know it's bad when you see 2 godly items in a row and assume there was a patch made to do it. High tier drop rates are abysmally low, and to answer the OP's question it's unknown what exactly the rates are, all I can say is it's not entirely random as every item is given a chance to drop whether it be represented as a ratio or percentage.

Think of it like this, say a mob has a 80% chance to drop item type A, 19% to drop item type B, and 1% to drop item type C. Put 80 tickets labelled item type A, 19 tickets labelled item type B, and 1 labelled item type C in a bucket and mix them up well. Pull out 2 tickets and look at your results. Odds are you'll get item type A(crap drop) most of the time, and item type C(godly drop) almost never. That's essentially the basis of how drops are dropped except with percentages most likely even below 1%. It's obviously a little more complex as item types have their own subtype which are given a seperate drop percentage most likely. We'll NEVER know these drop rates unless someone could rake through the game code or the admin's fill us in. In other words don't count on it.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

does anyone use those skulls? i see like 3 maybe 4 people in lugh using them. One of them(over9000) is only using a skull because he doesnt have a mordy grim yet
Kemaz has one shadow bolt. He uses it. Lukov has the shadow shards. He is support on his mage. Over is borrowing ember's shadow bolt. She also has the shadow storm. I am not sure which weapon she uses. Swan did some calculations a while back. A shadow mordy grim with vit and focus will give you more dmg over time than a shadow skull. That doesn't take into account the skill points though. I like using a skull, but with the right gear you eventually lose casting efficiently. The build I have been using for the the 200 boss is bolt, storm, fire attune, lure, incinerate, and e shield. (Bolt 50, storm 49, attune 45, incin 50, and shield at 40? Or so. I have swapped out fire lure for shards with that build before for necro, and it got to the point (with a hrung bolt skull) that I could not get maximum efficiency out of my skills because I would have several cooling down at the same time. There is lots of gear that adds skills points now. I would prefer a mordy vit focus and fire grim over a bolt skull of the same tier. Sorry if I went a bit off topic, but I hope that answers your question, mizza.
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain

I wouldn't use a mord book over my dark touch skull, as heals are always constant so the only way my mord grim would beat my skull out is if I only cast nt 4 times or less in quick succession, which never happens at bosses.

I don't think we have many good druid skulls on lugh @mizza, perhaps that' why you don't see them much.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I wouldn't use a mord book over my dark touch skull, as heals are always constant so the only way my mord grim would beat my skull out is if I only cast nt 4 times or less in quick succession, which never happens at bosses.

I don't think we have many good druid skulls on lugh @mizza, perhaps that' why you don't see them much.
Ah yes, I was considering it only from the mage point of view.
-Mark Twain