16 months wen started doin snorris regularly

12 a day on average

84 snorris a week

336 a month

16 x 336

5376 there......think he meens all downs he know of aswell

Plus....resets

Its very plausible in fairness

12 Snorris every day for 16 months is even more bovine excrement.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Crowns

5,700 Snorris?

That's Bovine excrement.
Its not ail work it out

18 months since update roughly

16 months wen started doin snorris regularly

12 a day on average

84 snorris a week

336 a month

16 x 336

5376 there......think he meens all downs he know of aswell

Plus....resets

Its very plausible in fairness

12 Snorris every day for 16 months is even more bovine excrement.
Everyone ik calls it campin 180/snorri spawn your just being pendantic.

180/4 180/5 180/6....if it makes it easier i guess

This is our snorris.. Although few times ppl posted down at same time, averaging about 1 snorri a day
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (32.97 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
Trouble, 198 Rogue. distant, 195 ranger. Imageination, 135 mage

Don't Trouble Trouble untill Trouble Troubles you.

To make this data clearer, these numbers are from our boss timer, so the 5700 is the number of times someone posted when a 180 4,5, or 6* was downed on Rhiannon. The 5700 includes duplicate posts by clannies for some of the downed times and the number makes no distinction in regard to who downed it, but we have downed these spawns far more than any other clan on Rhiannon. The number also does not include missed down times, which has occurred occasionally, nor does it include the 180 spawns we downed prior to timing them on groupie. So, an estimate of 5000 downed 180 4,5, or 6* spawns would be very conservative imo. I hope this clears up any perceived BE from InnerCircle, but this data clearly exposes some of the BE OTM dumps on the players. I also agree this is low on the priority list of BE that OTM needs to clean up, although the massively excessive camping should be up toward the top of the list.

Xerxestroy
202 Ranger General of InnerCircle

Not only that, but if a top clan no longer needs snorri other clans can progess and with them progressing it keeps a chalenge for the upper clan which keeps ppl logging in and buying plat. This may seem like a low riotity at first glance but ultimately it may be what ends the game. Everyone knows that activity has fallen off sharply on all servers because theres just no challenge for the top ppl or progression for the others. Throw in the issues with the update and you get the eventual end of ch.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

So I am assuming that you are calling every 180 spawn Snorri? Anyways I am level 185 and have full DL weapon and offhand...If you grind it out there is no issue of crown drop rate....Right now its end game gear and should not come easy
It shouldn't only come to those in the top clan either - I've been over 180 for close to a year and don't have DL weapon, and constantly camped snorri before update (waiting on lag fix so I can camp again)... Yes a lot of the issue is drop rate. I'm only an example - there are many others in the same boat
Im not in the top clan...I've been over 180 for like 3 months and I'm done....I think your server isn't so kind haha....I have been camping since I was 170 and we always roll for drops...Like I said...End game gear...Why do you want it to be easier? Once gelebrons tower opens these top players will move along from camping snorri so much and it will be easier.
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle