Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Double gold and exp

if i remember correctly update 2or 3 had the double gold and exp . Just want to know in future will there be this event again? I am hopefull for this to happen... The reason why i want this event to happen again is because i am not a plat buyer and i needed to spend my gold that i had farm to get plat items(restock my lixes and idol)...i think this event was not brought back is because the game developers afraid to loss more plat buyers, i think it is fair to let the non-plat buyer have abit of chance to gain more gold and able to get those plat items ....
I would love to hear this topic to be replied ,otm.

Re: Double gold and exp

Much as I would love to see another double exp event it would ruin the game imho.

Double gold would be a nice way to launch the new engine though, otm could do a double gold and ability weekend. :)
World : Hern
Clan. : BlazingFrost

Worrior : 188 Bichslap
Ranger. : 129 Winterstorm
Druid. : 125 Bwana
Rogue. : 129 gouch

Re: Double gold and exp

Otm have already said they won't do double exp again. It was a mistake last time.
The way the game is set up having a double xp event for every player at the same time is a horrible idea.

For 105+ there are limited areas to train. Sometimes just a few rooms. Normally these are kinda empty and crowing isn't too bad. But imagine every last player trying to fight for the very few mobs - everyone on lix demanding they be allowed to train...

It would be a griefing nightmare with people getting less xp than normal. It would likely ruin many relationships and push worlds to grief. Bad bad bad idea.

Double xp dosent do much anyhow. It's not like 2 days of double xp is anything more than 4 days of regular grinding. Yes its half price but there have been sales on combos/knows lately even outside of double plat.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|