Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How old were you?

I am 20 now. My first toon was also a warrior. That was when I was a total NOOB in capital letters. When I came back I deleted my war and made my Ranger main, Napol.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Old enough.... :lol:
:lol: Well you can relax there are other people that are of previous generations that play this game too! Its not just for young adults! Though I think 9 year olds can be a bit young for this game...
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

:lol: Well you can relax there are other people that are of previous generations that play this game too! Its not just for young adults! Though I think 9 year olds can be a bit young for this game...
Yep, I know for a fact I am not the only one who is older than Atari who plays this game. Age is relative to how you feel, nothing more than another number. :D
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Yep, I know for a fact I am not the only one who is older than Atari who plays this game. Age is relative to how you feel, nothing more than another number. :D
was a joke to whenever people ask my age as i am younger than 18. :lol:

When you started playing ch, how old were you? Why did you download ch? What were your expectations? What was your first view at the beach? How do you feel about it now compared to your expectations? Feel free to share your thoughts below because im really curious what your motivation was.

When I started ch it was so I could play the game with an irl friend when I was 13 years old. My expectations for this game were kind of high because when I spawned at beach and walked through crossroads in belenus someone named null was nice and gave me 1k for free, which was alot for me at the time. I think now compared to what I thought before Is that the game is good but is broken at places.

1. I was a bit less than 14 years old.
2. My friend from rl told me to download it.
3. Didnt have high expectations from first glance on my friend's iphone.
4. Pretty decent, i liked the stormwings.
5. Every game is fun as a noob, so i usually have much more fun at the start, but, when u have such wonderful ppl (or rl friends who play it) its fun all the time.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex