Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dragonlord Mage offhand

I was under the assumption that the Dragonlord Mage offhand had an intial hit and damage over time. But it seems it only has an i tail hit of up to 4500.....which hits 1-2k mostly. Is this some sort of bug or are the offhands only supposed to have one initial hit?

Re: Dragonlord Mage offhand

^ why do u do that ur not even a moderator
World: Danu
Named: Thebeast1221
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!

From another thread with the same question:
They actually fixed the bug that had existed for so long. It used to have a lasting effect of some sort in the Beta, but the idea was removed. They forgot to remove the icon though, which they finally did in the latest patch.

(According to the developers, it wasn't worth making a patch just for such a small change)

Pretty much, it does exactly what it says in the skill icon, and nothing more or less.
In reply to your concern about the damage, it relies on how powerful the mob you are fighting actually is. Against 4 star chaos mobs, you would expect to see 1-2k hits, whereas 5 or 6* bosses are hit 3.5k+ constantly, usually 4-4.5k.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Well, somehow 4* and below chaos mobs do have some sort of divine resistance and normal armour for their level against other elemental and physical damage.
They take less divine damage on divine strikes and dl offhand skills, hope it helps :)
Rhiannon:
M7 (Rogue)- 218 Proud clansman of InnerCircle