Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Shaman mount dropped

Saw a noob in Herne rocking the 10%. Its crap lol. I sure hope theres a better mount lol.. No burnished weaps that ik of though!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (221.68 KiB) Viewed 3178 times
Herne

Kazuto- DPS Ranger - lvl 201
Kazut0- Lure Mage - lvl 120

Lazy Drunks

Formerly of Infection

Re: Shaman mount dropped

Im scared to show you this, but someone on mabon got the weapon. And for the rarity of it, im really wondering what otm was thinking....
Attachments
image.jpg
The rarest phoenix wep in game.... And the worst one too -_- (idk bout stats being the worst, but just its rarity makes it dumb)
image.jpg (213.15 KiB) Viewed 3169 times
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

And the best bone shard I got sold for 2k... it's better to go farm than to waste time on the shamans in my opinion.

I know that these are good for noobs to get money from the lower level mobs, but wouldn't it be funny if the higher level people just stopped doing shamans and left all the 180s up? The noobs wouldn't know what to do with them :lol: :lol:
Lol, 3000+ noobs gathering together, fully luxed and lixed, they attack:- ( miss, miss, dodge, miss, miss, evade, block, block, miss, miss, 1 DMG.) noobs go crazy at the 1 dmg. They dance and get wiped.

Im scared to show you this, but someone on mabon got the weapon. And for the rarity of it, im really wondering what otm was thinking....
Oneeye also got one in mabon.
KingDevil : Rogue - 125
xRevival : Mage - 8
My current clan : Blazing

Proud plat player in Mabon!

I WISH I HAD A PHONE WITH 500 BATTERY %

And the best bone shard I got sold for 2k... it's better to go farm than to waste time on the shamans in my opinion.

I know that these are good for noobs to get money from the lower level mobs, but wouldn't it be funny if the higher level people just stopped doing shamans and left all the 180s up? The noobs wouldn't know what to do with them :lol: :lol:
I agree, shamans aren't worth it. The only time I kill a shaman is when im checking comrak or killing stags. Other than that, no point.
Herne

Lazy Drunks

Formerly of Infection

Guys(and girls :p)...
At least its free and look awsome...
And
The bones...
My highest was 900 or 1100..i forgot : p
If any broke high lvl needs gold, kill shamannnssszzzz
And if u got any burnished stuff
Sell em to a collector, easy money...not rly easy :p
nuthing

Guys(and girls :p)...
At least its free and look awsome...
And
The bones...
My highest was 900 or 1100..i forgot : p
If any broke high lvl needs gold, kill shamannnssszzzz
And if u got any burnished stuff
Sell em to a collector, easy money...not rly easy :p
A 10% really doesnt help me get to places ya know :/ Killing an ow or dl bosses gives me 1k too -.- doubt collectors would pay an arm and a leg for it.
Herne

Lazy Drunks

Formerly of Infection