Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Surprise!!

Wow! I just want to thank OTM for all of the newish content for the winter. I have read about lots of new things in the game, haven't been able to play yet but really excited. Please share your thoughts here about the event!
~ TehGuyGaming ~

Main Lvl 125 Warrior TehGuy
~ Belenus ~ Clansman of Sylph ~

Re: Surprise!!

I like the boss hunting quests. Since lots of people at once can kill the bosses and not one person be selfish, everyone gets the quest kill, everyone gets the quest reward.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

The hat quest isnt random..? .........oh yyyyeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! OTM LISTENED! THEY ACTUALLY LISTENED! woohooo!!!

For the most part it isn't random. It is tiered with each successive color requiring twice as many presents as the one before (starts at 5 then 10, 20, 40, 80 etc). However, the Yulefather's dialogue seems to imply that there are two rare varieties of each hat which you have a chance of getting each time you turn presents in. Still, it is much less random than any of the last three event quests :D

Theres Yule, Dawn, Winter, Snowbound, and Sparkly Diadems. I have done red quest 10 times and have only gotten two double.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Theres Yule, Dawn, Winter, Snowbound, and Sparkly Diadems. I have done red quest 10 times and have only gotten two double.
So, if i did the quest that only requires 10, is there a chance it could be a sparkling hat?
DylanBro Arawn (2012-2013)

Malignant Rhiannon (2014-2019)

Aioli Arawn (2019-2020)

RIP CH