Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Some questions about the new bat misc charms

Batsblood and Batseye are for Druid / Mage.

Minors are the only ones without level requirements. Next step up is Lessers with level requirement of 20.

Minor Batsblood Charm
This charm has been made from the remains of a giant bat whose body was imbued with powerful magic.

Slot: Misc
Defence: 10
Class Required: Druid
Class Required: Mage
Focus 4

Lesser Batsblood Charm
This charm has been made from the remains of a giant bat whose body was imbued with powerful magic.

Level Requirement: 20
Defence: 20
Focus 6

Minor Batseye Charm

Defence: 10
Vitality 4

Lesser Batseye Charm

Level Requirement: 20
Defence: 20
Vitality 6
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

I have a question about the charms to. Why do they suck? They rnt even worth using. And I if you put it on for bragging rights. Youll get laughed at XD theyr so terrible.
The lower level charms suck for the level requirement, but the Godly ones are decent.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I have a question about the charms to. Why do they suck? They rnt even worth using. And I if you put it on for bragging rights. Youll get laughed at XD theyr so terrible.
The lower level charms suck for the level requirement, but the Godly ones are decent.

What are the stats on godly? Specifically the caster charms
(Not active at the moment)
SmartOne: level 191 Mage
SneakyOne: level 185 Rogue
Learn about Lugh ➙ http://bit.ly/15My6OK
"The trouble ain't that there are too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right."
-Mark Twain