Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dragonlord Vs. AGGY! CONTEST!

Hardest part of this is to beat rage timer. Only 2 or 3 dps and they also have to take wyverns.
I got thisssssss!

Hardest part is 1 Tank holding 4 Druid adds and Aggy with 1 Druid.. Would be a struggle, even for your 2k Heals! :lol:.
Ranger should max lite heal, would be a second druid.
DUBSIDIA

First Warrior to Lvl 190 on server!

General of Revenge

"It's all fun and games until someone loses the lock"

Lol if you wanna see how far we go, I'm in. Talking to you juggs, rap, and prongs.

Edit: We're gonna need entangle for this one!
Let me know when, I wanna watch this ;)
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Lol if you wanna see how far we go, I'm in. Talking to you juggs, rap, and prongs.

Ya bring Diego too so i can really show him hes my b***** but man i dont so down to do this! Just let me buy play the day before :lol:

Just need some more e sigs and were set, aggy is going down!
192 -- Mage (lure monkey since that's all OTM made mages good for)
188 -- Rogue
~InnerCircle of Rhiannon~

I am a forum guide , have any questions? I'm sure I can answer for a minimal fee of 500g a word (kidding)

Ya bring Diego too so i can really show him hes my b***** but man i dont so down to do this! Just let me buy play the day before :lol:

Just need some more e sigs and were set, aggy is going down!
Woah calm down there, prongs! I don't even think it's possible with all the adds. The tamers and their heals alone will be hell, let alone the 513496 wyverns and cultists who will rush in,

We need to group up before hand and plan this from stats to skills and how we will execute this. Let's not forget that aggy will enrage and there is little room for walking and rooting. Plus you probably won't be nuking that giant lizard because you'll be busy helping us with energy and setting up a lure or two.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

I genuinely think we could do it lol.

I think me, Prongs and Xer may even be able to beat it before rage (would be a close one).

The key would be tanking positioning.. Run the tamers out of energy before-hand, if you can get into a position where only 2-3 wyverns come, the tank could hold a wyvern or 2 for sure, DPS could kill off the extra in no time.

Very interested to try.. Hopefully we can get a period together in which we can give it a shot.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy