Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Onyx and Obsidion

Ranger is absolutely horrible except possibly for tank ranger, but there is no such thing....

I cant post pics or exact stats atm but i know that it has slightly more armor then met, and the bonuses are health (almost useless) and a quite a bit of attack (somewhat useful, but no where as useful as poison dmg....)

I use obsid bp and legs only because i cant have full met bonus and dont have frozen bp or legs yet, otherwise id drop it in a heartbeat. I may sound like im complaining, but I believe OTM should have given rangers something useful with it, attack and health is pretty much useless, especially since most rangers i know have at least 100 dex if not more.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Ranger is absolutely horrible except possibly for tank ranger, but there is no such thing....

I cant post pics or exact stats atm but i know that it has slightly more armor then met, and the bonuses are health (almost useless) and a quite a bit of attack (somewhat useful, but no where as useful as poison dmg....)

I use obsid bp and legs only because i cant have full met bonus and dont have frozen bp or legs yet, otherwise id drop it in a heartbeat. I may sound like im complaining, but I believe OTM should have given rangers something useful with it, attack and health is pretty much useless, especially since most rangers i know have at least 100 dex if not more.
That is a bummer, and the opposite is true with the high end offhands that boost attack speed.

Ranger haste quiver gives a skill that adds damage, while the rogue skill from offhand adds attack.

Ironically the opposite of obsidian
hatoyo- lvl 130 Rogue- Rhiannon
hat0y0- lvl 83 Druid- Rhiannon
Bluejay- lvl 68 warrior- Rhiannon
Banshee- lvl 51 ranger- Rhiannon
(name withheld)- lvl 46 Mage- Top-Secret

if your a warrior dont waste your time with onyx/obsidian it completely blows for stats use your meteroic set if you have it instead mage onyx/obsidan is nice for fire mages since it adds to fire ability unless u like the focus from vendors.
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians