Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: how many lvls can u get with 25 supa know lixes?

It depends on alot of things:
Your class
If its your first character
Your experience
Your gear
How good you are at leveling (how well you know when to switch areas and which areas to go to for max xp per elix)

I can give a you ballpark estimate if you list your class type, your level of gear, and if its your first character (if its not what others have you leveled).

Theres really no way to estimate it accurately (emphasis on accurately) without knowing your skill level, experience, if you have access to plat items, and your gear.
Enjoy the little things in life...
One day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

I haven't posted lixes to lvl yet but check out 1 star minsters to lvl graph and divide that by 4 for super cp lixing and that is if it takes you 1 min per kill

http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki/p ... Experience
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Highly subjective.

On my rouge Tyrant. I'll pop a 15 min lixer but only log in for the twenty seconds just before a four star kill. It takes me over an hour to burn thru one 15 min lix. No lix time is wasted running, healing, searching, or even fighting. Just straight up Exp
Interesting. Sounds complicated. Do you have the lixee in group or do you somehow reset the target lock? You can PM me if you are more comfortable talking about it there.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

[quote="mdimarco"][quote="Tyrant"]Highly subjective.

On my rouge Tyrant. I'll pop a 15 min lixer but only log in for the twenty seconds just before a four star kill. It takes me over an hour to burn thru one 15 min lix. No lix time is wasted running, healing, searching, or even fighting. Just straight up Exp[/quote]

Interesting. Sounds complicated. Do you have the lixee in group or do you somehow reset the target lock? You can PM me if you are more comfortable talking about it there.[/quote]

I Penta box. One group of four is fighting in the game without elix. One char stays grouped but stays offline. Just before each kill the offline elixed player logs in to recieve the exp for kill then immediately logs out. Rinse and repeat as necessary until elixer is gone. If the fighting group has target locked and the offline player logs in to join that same group then the player will get the target lock as if he'd been there the entire time.