Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Target Lock

So i work on a 105 boss for about 10 minutes alone and get him down to about 25% health then a level 100 rogues comes up and hits it 2 times and the boss completely disappears from my screen and i cant cast any skills on him. My auto attack is off but i keep attacking even if i try to run away, I have to wait 3 seconds every 2 steps cause im attacking a boss I cant even see. Im sorry but if i spent 10 minutes killing this boss it should be mine. Why am I being punished for investing time and money into this game and levelling up?
World: Mabon
Balstrodamis(193): Ranger
HealingBeans(172): Druid
Damis(140): Mage
Sc4r(156): Rogue
Hopkins(170): Warrior
World: Balor
You (172): Rogue

Re: Target Lock

I also been attacked by an invisible mob in Fingal's cave. (rat)
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

So i work on a 105 boss for about 10 minutes alone and get him down to about 25% health then a level 100 rogues comes up and hits it 2 times and the boss completely disappears from my screen and i cant cast any skills on him. My auto attack is off but i keep attacking even if i try to run away, I have to wait 3 seconds every 2 steps cause im attacking a boss I cant even see. Im sorry but if i spent 10 minutes killing this boss it should be mine. Why am I being punished for investing time and money into this game and levelling up?

Couple things , did you have the lock symbol on the mobs hp bar ? If mob disappeared that's got nothing to do with target lock it's an issue with the mob , please specify the location or name of the mob so the devs can check the mob and fix it.

This issue with target lock certainly might happen but I don't think this was the case here .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

I also been attacked by an invisible mob in Fingal's cave. (rat)

You should post a pic of the location on the map this mob disappeared.
ok, I will.. when I get back in.
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

I did have target lock symbol until it disappeared then the rogue said he got it. And The name is Captain Blackstorm.

Once the targetlock symbol appears is it impossible to lose it or does it transfer to whoever comes along and does some measly amount of damage thats even level with it?

I did have target lock symbol until it disappeared then the rogue said he got it. And The name is Captain Blackstorm.

Once the targetlock symbol appears is it impossible to lose it or does it transfer to whoever comes along and does some measly amount of damage thats even level with it?
If you were fighting solo, the only way to lose the lock is if the enemy resets or if you die.

Alright thanks for the information. I know you guys are trying hard and i appreciate you taking the time to fix minor issues such as this.