Belenus
Proud Clansmen of Elementals
SethTheGreat, Mage Lv. 210
Ruby Rose, Druid Lv. 68

Morrigan
Proud Guardian of Evo
SethTheGreat, Mage Lv. 138
SethSDoctor, Druid Lv. 87

Re: Server Wide Auction House Now Available!!!

Hmm I joined the Beleneus groupie.

I'm not sure this would be any better than if OTM just made a "for trade" section on each world's forum.

And it is definatly a hassle to use cause you have to sign on CH and take a screenshot of your item to use it.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Hmm I joined the Beleneus groupie.

I'm not sure this would be any better than if OTM just made a "for trade" section on each world's forum.

And it is definatly a hassle to use cause you have to sign on CH and take a screenshot of your item to use it.
The reason I like this is because you can get notifications on your phone when you get people trying to buy or sell you items. That's the reason I don't think the other Celtic-traders.com didn't work so well was because it was a web based auction on a mobile game.

This is a mobile auction for a mobile game.

It is annoying to have to take the screen shots but isnt it oh so nice looking at a picture instead of just a post.
I think pictures really add to the auction a bunch.

I posted a video on YouTube so the groupie world auction houses should be getting pretty full within the month.
Thanks for joining the group though bro!

Hey would you want to be a auction house moderator for your world?
All you have to do is keep order and delete posts that people post without pictures.
Unless they are buying of course!

Pm me to lemme know!
Thanks!

I don't know how many of you played diablo 2, but d2jsp was an awesome auction site. What really made it great is there was an auction site currency that was very liquid. You could sell anything you had for auction currency, amass it, and buy anything you wanted with it. I guess that isn't really needed in this game though because gold really can buy you anything that is for sale.

Yes I do agree that a mobile auction site is best for this game. Such an idea even has the potential to be better that an in-game system since it is a devoted app if the ease of use is very good. Good work Infinity.

Ultimately though we need to develop our own trading app where it would be streamlined and everything but this is good for now.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Hey thanks for the imput Marco, I have a lot of faith in this idea due to its simplicity to join in and buy and sell stuff.
I think that if everyone helps promote this idea within your own server then it could get a lot of traffic very fast.
I can't go to all the worlds so I will need all of your help to get the ball rolling.
Please direct people back to this link and tell them to watch the video to understand how it works.

http://youtu.be/GRZJn3dpp3Q

I will wait for the real in game auction house. till then I will stockpile. sorry infinity...
All good. Perhaps I didn't explain the pros well enough.
I am just trying to understand what isn't appealing about the auction system.

I'm gonna put this in the main post in a sec but here I'll write it for you.

The Pro's of Joining in the Auction Houses

- The best part about the auction houses is that you don't have to wait around in the castle courtyard anymore. You can just take a SS and post the item for sale on your worlds Auction house. You can also post that your buying a certain item. let the auction house work for you while you train and do more important things!

- Whenever someone is interested in buying, selling or trading with you they can message you instantly and you will get a notification that someone is interested in post. So you don't have to wait once you find a buyer or seller.
Or you can always coordinate a time to meet in game to do the transaction.

- Worried that your not pricing an item correctly? Well all you have to do is stay active on the world auction houses and you will see all the items and you can see how much people are buying and selling the items for, so you can then better know how much the item is worth. This way you don't lose any money and you know if your getting a good deal if you sell it for above the average price.

- Learn about all the differ world economies and see the different prices

- Put in an order that your buying something in the morning and by the afternoon you could have it!

- The auction house is FREE to join

- The only thing it offers is a consolidated and safe way to find people to buy, sell, and trade with.

- Join it even if you don't use it so you can know what all the prices are for all the different items.

- Meet cool new people from different servers. ( somone joined from CH who lives like 30 minutes from me.. So you never know who you could meet)

- See items you have never seen before (I saw some items today that I have never seen in the two years I have been playing)

- Joining the Auction House is the easiest thing in the world. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.